"I don't want to talk about it Lyric." I mumbled. 

"Whatever Jaylin I'm just telling you." I shook my head again and turned up the radio. I could feel her hands touch my stomach softly. I looked at her, she was leaning on the middle console with her left elbow and had her right arm stretch across to my abs. She tugged on the hem of my shirt before tucking her hand up under for skin to skin contact. I felt the area between my thighs get warm as she gently scraped her nails around my abdomen in patterns. She went on her phone with her left hand but never stopped touching me.

By the time we reached her house I wasn't irritated anymore. She grabbed my neck softly and used her finger to guide my chin so I was looking at her. I could feel the tips of her acrylics barely grazing against my ear and the area behind up. She kissed my lips slowly and passionately but not sexually. Her lips tasted like Pink Whitney and lip gloss. I felt the stickiness transfer to my lips but I wasn't worried about it.

"Walk me upstairs?" She asked and I nodded. I parked and got out and opened her door. She got out and I followed her upstairs. When we got to her door she placed her hand on my chest as I held her waist.

"I'll see you later." I told her kissing her. I was in a rush to get home and get a nut out. She kissed me deeply running her hand up to the back of my neck playing in my hair.

"You don't want to stay?" She asked seductively. I licked my lips and thought for a minute.

"What we finna do?" I asked her. If I wasn't gettin a nut out I wasn't staying, I was still trying to be mad at her even though she had made me hella horny.

"I'm finna give you head." She said and my eyes widened. She was bold.

"I don't know you're really drunk ma." I told her skeptically.

"Yes and now I wanna eat yo pussy." She looked at me seriously. I shrugged and nodded. She turned to unlocked the door and I kissed on her neck and shoulder that was exposed due to her shirt being revealing. She pushed herself back against me as she pushed the door open and grabbed my hand pulling me in with her. I turned and locked the door and as soon as I turned back around she smashed her lips against mine. I was taken back but didn't hesitate to reciprocate. My hand found their way to her ass as she guided us to the couch. She pushed me on the couch and my pussy throbbed at how dominate she was being. The last time we fucked I led, this was new but I liked it a lot. She straddled my lap grinding on me as her nails drug across my neck and chest. I unzipped my jacket and took it off before I felt her reach for the hem of my shirt I lifted my arms and allowed her to take it off too. She began leaving wet sloppy kisses down my neck . She left a trail of hickeys down my stomach before she got to the edge of my sweat pants. I lifted my hips as she scooted them down. She left my boxers on and spent more time kissing and grinding on me. My pussy was soaked at the point and I just wanted her mouth on it. She rubbed circles on my hips dipping her fingers in the edge of my boxers occasionally.

"Why you teasin' Lyric?" I took her hand and pushed it in my boxers making her feel how wet I was for her. She rubbed circles around my clit momentarily she pulled her hand out and her fingers were coated in wetness. She made eye contact with me as she grinned and sucked her fingers off, she stuck her tongue out and slurped on and played with the clear slime-like substance that was full in her mouth and on her fingers. She then wrapped her hand around my neck squeezing slightly on the sides as she kissed me transferring the vaginal arousal liquid to my mouth. I was in shock of how nasty she was tonight and I loved every second of it. "You gon fuck around and make me marry you." I mumbled against her lips and she smiled. She took my boxers off and kissed from my thighs up to my pussy before kissing it softly. "Come on girl quit playin' with me." I mumbled tucking her hair behind her ears and gripping the back of her neck pulling her face into my pussy. She lick slurped and sucked in every different way possible. "Fuckkkk baby." I moaned out opening my legs further. She stared into my eyes as she tongue fucked my pussy. I could feel myself dripping. At some point she had removed her bottoms and was playing with her pussy as well. Every time she moaned it sent vibrations through mine. I gripped her hair careless about how it would look later and I fucked her face gently. "Oh shit I'm finna nut. Tell me when you're finna to cum." I moaned out. I wanted to nut at the same time as her. He nodded still eating my pussy and making eye contact. Her eyebrows furrowed and she moaned again. I threw my bed back trying to hold my nut in "fuck." I whispered and moaned.

"I'm finna cum." She moaned out before latching back onto my pussy. She swiped her head side to side repeatedly slurping on my clit.

"Fuck I'm cumming Lyric don't stop." I moaned and fucked my hips as she came on her fingers. "Shittt baby." I looked her in her eyes and moved her hair from her face as she kept going. "No more." I pushed her back gently as my pussy was throbbing and sensitive. She brought her fingers to my mouth where I sucked them off before she straddled me and took her top off. She had no bra on and was completely naked now. She kissed me and I could feel her wetness on the front on my pussy. I slid my finger down and played in it before pushing them inside of her. I moved them in and out using my other hand to rub her nipples or smack her ass.

"You're gonna make me cum again." She moaned tired, her body was twitching when I got to a sensitive area and she wrapped her arms around my neck riding my fingers. "Fuck I'm finna cum.." she moans in my ear kissing it. I gripped and smack on her ass that was bouncing like crazy. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers and I knew she as cumming. She released muffled moans in my ear as she came again on my finger. I pulled them out to see cum dripping down past my wrist. Her pussy was even wetter than it was last time. I sucked my fingers off and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her as close as possible as she tugged on the back of my curls. We cleaned up in the shower before falling asleep.