Shopping 🛍️ - 1

En başından başla

She chose simple white sneakers . All the time , jk was sitting beside her holding her hand . He knew she was always uncomfortable with unknown person and also the unwanted attention .....

She weared the shoes as she was barefoot till now .....

Jk : they are looking nice ...... Are you okay with them ??

She nodded and slightly smiled assuring him . He also smiled and caressed her hairs .....

Manager : Anything else, sir ??

Manager asked being afraid . Jk thought about something , then he turned towards Yn and asked ....

Jk : Princess , You should grab some clothes too ....

She looked at him being confuse ....

Jk : these aren't much comfortable ..... So get some comfortable ones .....

Yn : Ani-----

She shaked her head trying to deny but he cut off her ....

Jk : Shh ....... Let's go , ok !!

He said being stubborn while she nodded defeatedly . He smiled seeing her pout .....

Although she was denying but she also knew that she would be really uncomfortable in this outfit during the journey yet she hide this .....

Her heart melted at the thought that how he cared for her . He noticed every little things ......

Though she met him now but it felt like she knew him since a long time . She always get shy and uncomfortable around new person and it took her a long time to get comfortable with them but it wasn't with him .....

She felt a similar connection with him . Maybe it could be because they used to play together when they were small but couldn't be as she don't remember those memories ....

They reached towards the clothing section followed by the manager . Manager was also shocked seeing Jk so lovey dovey but he stayed calm being professional as he loved his life .....

He couldn't digest this side of Jk . Also he was aww at the cute couple ....

_________________________________________
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Again some amazing fanarts !!