First love

________________________________________
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

He teased while wiggling his brows . Her face got more red . She hide her face in the crook of his neck when he chuckled enjoying her flustered state ....

He start walking and soon came in living room

He start walking and soon came in living room . He didn't knew why she even thought that she was heavy . She was so light and skinny ....

She didn't have much weight . Damn , if he couldn't even carry her then he would have definitely wasted his time in gym ....

What was the even use of this muscular body if he can't lift this little baby . Her already tiny figure was looking more little in his arms .....

As soon as they reached in living room , whispering and gasp could be all heard ....

She looked up and saw how maids , attentands and guards were whispering. She became tensed and whispered to him ...

Yn : umm .... Please put me down ....

Jk : Why ?? Now what happened ??

Yn : A-All maids and g-guards are talking .... P-Please put me down .....

Jk : No ...... Wifey let them talk . I'm carrying my wife not any random girl ..... Let them see .

Yn : A-Ani-----

She again tried to protest but he cut off her .....

Jk : No means no ...... Why are you even caring about them .... Let them see !! We are husband and wife . You should care about me not them ..... Just ignore others ....

She nodded with pout defeatingly . She again hide her face in his neck while pouting . He chuckled seeing her pout and baby behaviour ....

As soon as he looked up , his eyes turned cold . All the gossips and Whispers stop . All maids and guards looked down and bowed to them ...

They were shock as the master they knew was known for his cold and merciless nature but the person in front was so so different . He was so lovely dovey infront of his wife . This side of him was all new for them .....

Also they cooed at the cute couple . Soon the couple passed the living hall and reached near cars . Driver opened the door for them ....

Jk put Yn on the backseat and walked towards the other side and sat in ....

All this time , Yn didn't even dared to look up being flustered . His smile widened seeing her red face ...

The car started and there was all silence inside the car . The couple was silent as Yn was still shy while Jk was enjoying watching his angel 😇 being red ....