Breakfast

Jk's outfit

Yn's outfit

Yn's outfit

-- Time skip --

-- Time skip --

Jk came out of washroom to find Yn nowhere in the room . He literally took more than thirty minutes in the washroom .....

Whole time he kept standing under cold shower . As he didn't like to masturbate or to touch himself , so he waited there till his junior calm down itself .....

He came downstairs in the search of his beautiful newly wedded little wife . He searched for a few minutes and found her in kitchen making breakfast ....

He leaned against the wall and admired her for few minutes . Then he moved forward and back hugged her .....

Yn was making breakfast peacefully but her breath hitched when someone hugged her from behind . She calm down after listening his soothing voice ....

Jk : shh , it's me !!

Saying this he kept his chin on her shoulder while Yn's cheeks were crimson red  beacuse of such a close physical contact .....

Her back was against his chest

Her back was against his chest . It was her first time hugging any boy other  than her brothers .....

Her cheeks got more red when he whispered in her ears in his deep and husky voice ....

Jk : What is my beautiful wifey making in breakfast for her dearest hubby .....

Yn : pancakes !!

Jk : hmm , my favourite !! Thank you , yeobo ....

He was whispering all of these in his deep voice which sending shivers to her spine .....

Also the nicknames he was using to address her were just making it more difficult for Yn .....

But her eyes went wide and hands stop moving when he plent a kiss on her shoulder .... The slight contact between his soft lips and her bare shoulder made her knees weak .....

His smirk got more wide at her actions . He chuckled and then sat on the dinning table after pecking his little wife's cheeks who was busy in being a red tomato ....

For few minutes, In's body was numb but came in reality after listering his words ....

Jk : jagiya , cook fast ...... I'm hungry !!

Then Yn served him food and sit beside him when he gestured her to eat with him .....

she smiled  making him also smile. They both were eating ,  as JK took  first bite  he got surprised by the taste .....

Jk : Yn-ahh , I  knew you can cook but .....

Yn : but ??

Yn's eyebrow furrowed in centre. She bite her lower lip in nervousness.  She got tensed that either the like food or not, but all her worries got vanished   Listening his  words . Her  nervous face charged into blushy one .....

Jk : but I didn't knew you cook so so well ...... It's as sweet as you ....

He happily eat his breakfast  and kept complimenting her while Yn eat her meal  in  very difficulty because of his flirt......

Soon they both completed their breakfast. Yn was about take the  utensils to wash them but stopped when he hold her hands......

Jk : hey , what are you doing ??

Yn : taking plates ....

Jk : and can I ask why ??

Yn : to wash them ....

He pulled her towards himself and kept his hands on her waist .....

Jk : Seriously !! All these years , I didn't earn money only to see my wife doing household chaos ..... Listen to me carefully , jagiya . You wouldn't do any work in the house .... Ok ??

Yn : hmm

Jk : but definitely after knowing you cook so much delicious food ..... I can let you cook for me ..... Will you cook for me , sweetheart ??

The spark in her eyes after listening his words  didn't went unnoticed by him . Her smile also widened resulting her eyes almost disappearing into a thin line .....

Yn : sure ...

Jk : hmm , but remember you would only cook not any extra work , huh ??

Yn : okkie .....

Jk chuckled as Yn's lips formed into a small pout ..... He pulled her more close .

Jk : don't think too much ..... I just want you to study and became independent ....  you will make me proud , right ??

Yn nodded her head with enthusiasm ....

Yn : I would !!

Jk : that's like my wife !!

He smiled at her which she returned gladly . But her breath hitched when he pecked her cheeks and cupped her face .....

Jk : Thanks for the food , sweetheart !!

_________________________________________
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hey guys !!
Sorry , I wasn't updating ....
Well I was having my exams ....
But hell , I barely managed to pass in my chemistry exam 😝😝 .

Well , I'm planning to make a schedule for updating .

Sunday -- definitely a chapter

Wednesday -- maybe if I can manage .

Also I'll  try to upload regularly .

I want to but it's difficult bcuz of my study .....