Fight me. (🪨_🪨)

Tw: g0r3, bl00d, accurate description of injury, st@lking and peeping, mention of SA

Tommys pov

As much as I Like watching them cuddle, it's making me feel single even though I have my wonderful molly.. everyone left to go to sleep and have avoided the living room all morning. I kept seeing a shadow of this random old guy peeping through the windows from the corner of my eye. 'It's really weird. It's only in the living room..'

'I hope it's my imagination..'

B/n stayed in most of the day but I'm guessing hes taking a break from interacting since niki did his makeup last night and he's probably done with it. He still doesn't know what happened with y/n. I don't know the full context either other than she got sexually assaulted.. I feel bad for her..

B/n's pov

I have been learning german all day. After niki did makeup on me I literally broke out so bad. I aint doing that AGAIN. me and y/n haven't talked for a while, I wonder why. Maybe shes busy with her fame and shit. Ever since she got famous our whole sibling-friendship bond went downhill. I miss when we were kids. She would tell me everything and always play with me Minecraft. I really shouldn't have pushed her away when I had my awkward phase. It's all my fault..

'I just want to know shes okay.. I worry about her too much she might think I'm overbearing but shes my little sister. Can't say the same for my youngest brother. We had a pretty rough relationship.' I shrugged and continued to reprounce my german. "Ä. Ö. Ü. Ie. Ee." I was struggling to get the pronunciation right.

Punz pov

I was filming with the dream team and Sam doing a manhunt and im pretty close to beating dream but he keeps getting away "HOW? HOW?" Sapnap screamed in my ear as dream jumped over a lave pool and sapnap fell in as I sprinted around it.
"Sapnap you're just dumb!" George giggled and sam was just mining while sapnap was raging

It has stopped thundering but there's still some light rain. No problem since we got the power back up. I got a good view of the backyard and I couldve sworn I saw a guy there. "Yo I'll be right back." I took off my headphones and texted dream to look outside since his window is facing the backyard but he has his curtains closed

Dream pov: (btw I don't support dream for what he done. It's just it's an important part of the story that can't be changed at the moment.)

Stopped the video "wait. I think there's someone outside." I paused my game and looked outside to see a creepy old guy. I immediately texted the group chat a picture of him.

Dsmp members 🟢

^
|
Scroll for more

The child 🧒
SOMEONE JOIN MY STREAM

🐼 🔥
I'll join.

The child. 🧒
ANYONE THAT ISNT SAPNAP

🐼🔥
Bitch.

Quack 🦆
I'll join tommy! :]

The child. 🧒
YES OKAY.

Pissbaby 😩
Hey has anyone seen this guy before? He's in the backyard. Should I call the police rn?

bedwars pro 😎💪
Wtf? Hey I saw this guy at vidcon. Why tf is he looking into the window?! Someone wake up tubbo and y/n they're sleeping in the living room rn!

Buzz buzz 🐝
Yuo gyus I'm up.

Wtf is tgat the guy?

He's th guy that assaulted y/n!

*°★♡stars in your eyes♡★°* tubbo x fem readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें