ion know how half the niggas got em when they always broke, but they do.

"where the hell pooka at?" kai chimed in outta nowhere as he skated to us. he was outta breathe.

"he do sum to you?" i asked.

he nodded. "that annoying hoe pushed me and then skated somewhere. i fell on my arm, and now the bitch hurt."

not surprised. "which arm?"

he showed us his right arm. it had a red bruise it on.

well damn. shit does look like it hurt.

"nia here bussed her ass a couple times, pretty sure it left a nice fat mark, so at least you ain't the only one injured." ace said.

"nigga, fight me." nia wobbled closer to him, try her best not to fall. again.

"all i gotta do is blow on yo' ass and you'll go tumbling down."

me and brianna laughed, while kai started blowing on his arm like it was on fire. i raised my eyebrow. "what chu' doin?"

"i read somewhere that blowing on a injury can make it stop aching so much."

he lying like a muthafucka. "you ain't read that shit." i said, rolling my eyes.

he let out a sigh. "yeah, you right. but, what the hell am i supposed to do? shit hurts."

"the only thing blowing on it will do is make your arm less hot, and the air around you stank." da'jour said, making her way towards us.

"you heard me?" kai asked.

"yeah, you're loud as fuck."

he rolled his eyes. "go back to where ever you came back."

"i will as soon as you go back up your mom's cooter."

he scrunched his face up, and skated away towards a skating pooka that was about to pass us.

pooka looked at him, and then at us before he passed us with a grin on his face.

he an idiot.

da'jour watched kai skate away a little bit before looking at us. "he betta be careful. if pooka push his ass down again he'll snap in half like a stick."

nia looked at da'jour. "yo' ass foul."

"where the hell you come from?" i asked, looking down at da'jour.

she looked behind her and pointing to the food court at the far back of the skating ring. "i was eating."

"without me?" ace asked, sounding hurt.

"yeah." she replied blandly.

"that's the real foul shit." he said, before skating away and going towards the food court.

"aye, hollon. i want some." nia started skating slowly behind him.

brianna nudged me. "jay, i'll be back i gotta take this call."