𝗧𝗲𝗻

It is currently Saturday . My cousins and I have been having a sleep over all weekend. We got matching pink silky pajamas . They're leaving tomorrow night . They have to head back home for work on Monday.

I really missed them so much and it's been so fun having them here. We stayed up until 2 am last night just catching up with each other.

Today is my mom's birthday so it's perfect that they're here. Floyd and all of us are planning to take her to the diner this morning. Then us girls are gonna take her for a mani pedi while Floyd is at the house setting up decorations and the cake.

After each of us took a shower and got ready , we headed down the stairs along with Floyd. We saw my mom in the kitchen.

We all ran over to her.

"Happy birthday!" We yelled tackling her with a hug.

"Awww thank you guys so much ! What do you guys wants for breakfast ? I can make -" she began to say .

"No " I instantly cut her off ."you are not cooking on your birthday mom . We're taking you to a diner " I smiled

"Oh , no, you guys don't have to do that " she shook her head.

"We're taking you and that's final . I'm driving " Floyd demanded

"Alright , okay . You guys are so sweet , thank you " she grinned.

"Of course , now let's get going " Lola smiled .

We drove to the diner and ordered our breakfast. I got an avocado chorizo omelette along with some hash browns. As well as a vanilla iced latte. Yummm.

"How's your mom ? I sure would love it if she was here  " my mom said as she took a bite of her food.

Their mom is my mom's sister . Little does she know that she is going to be there later on at the house . It's gonna be a whole surprise with a cake and decorations. Her sister will be there along with her parents.

"Awww yea , she's good . She's just been working at the doctor's office . She's still with her boyfriend. Things have been going pretty well . I know that she misses you " Cassidy smiled.

"That's great to hear , I really miss her too " My mom said as she took a sip of her water.

We spent the rest of the breakfast talking and stuffing our faces. After breakfast , we told my mom that we're taking her for a mani pedi . Floyd then made the excuse that he's not about to sit and watch us do our nails for hours that he's just gonna go home .

When in reality what's he's doing is setting up the decorations and cake . Our aunt and grandparents are gonna drive over and help him. Then we'll surprise her at the house when we're done . She has no idea.

We got to the nail salon and were greeted by an Asian lady in the front. We told her that we're all going to do a mani pedi . The nail salon wasn't packed so she told us we'd be attended to as soon as we picked our colors.

"What color do you want to do ?" Cassidy asked me.

"I think you already know I gotta go hot pink " I laughed. I love pink , my phone case is hot pink ,
My bedding is hot pink . My school bag is hot pink .
My nails will of course be hot pink. Who do you think I am ?

"Of course . Why did I even ask . Hmmm , I think I'll go baby blue " Cassidy smiled

"I'll do yellow " said Lola as she picked out her color

"And I'll do French " my mom decided

We were seated to do our feet first. I absolutely hate doing my feet . I hate my feet which is I always keep them covered in socks even when I'm sleep and why I don't like open toe shoes. I live in sneakers.