𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

It is currently Tuesday night 3am and our flight for LA leaves in 2 hours. We'll be there by Wednesday morning . My chemistry read is not until Friday but I wanted to head in early just to settle in.

" you guys got everything ? You sure ?" My mom asked my brother and I after putting our duffle bags in the trunk of her car. She's driving us to the airport

"Yup. I've got everything " I nodded

"Me too " my brother confirmed.

We got into the car and our way we were. I am so sleepy. I barely slept just thinking about these chemistry reads. But my brain is too tired to function and process all my worries about the chemistry reads right now..

After 30 minutes we arrived at the airport.

"Good luck baby , I am so proud of you . Keep me up to date on everything and have a safe flight " my mom kissed my cheek and hugged my brother and I.

"Thank you mom. I will definitely kept you up to date . Bye , see you soon " I smiled. Floyd and I grabbed our duffel bags and walked into the airport. We went through the whole process of security and bag checks. I hate going through this process it takes so long.

We made it to our gate and took some seats by the front desk so that we can make sure to get in line when we're called. We boarded onto the plane shortly after.

I am so glad that I wore leggings and a hoodie because I am most definitely going to sleep on this plane. I don't know why Floyd had to pick such a late/early time.
————————————————————————————Floyd and I landed and arrived at the hotel at 9am. We checked in and were given keys to our room.Floyd unlocked the door to the hotel room. Wow, this is a really nice room. It's spacious , has 2 small couches and a whole lounge area. 2 beds and a tv. Simple but it's really nice.

"Wow , good choice " I complimented him.

"Why thank you " he brushed off his shoulder.

First thing we did was kick off our shoes and jump onto our beds. Finally I get to have a peaceful sleep in a bed . I quickly drifted off to sleep...
————————————————————————————
I woke up to my brother's loud snoring. I could hear that man from across the room. I slowly opened up my eyes and rubbed them as I rolled over on the bed.

I picked up my phone to look at the time. Damn 3pm. We slept for 6 hours. I stood up from the bed and walked over to Floyd. Should I let him keep sleeping ? Nahhh. I don't think so. He's had enough sleep.

I grabbed one of his pillows and started hitting him on the head with it.

"Wake up ! Wake up ! I'm hungry !" I kept yelling while simultaneously hitting him with the pillow.

"Ughhh what ?! Okay , I'm up . I'm up . What is it ?" Floyd yelled in defeat.

"I'm hungry . Get me food" I crossed my arms.

"You could have just ordered room service . You didn't have to wake me up .Order on the phone " he sighed in annoyance.

"Well , that's what you get for scaring me awake the other day and also for waking me up with your annoying snoring " I retorted as I walked over to the hotel phone.

"Yea , yea. Just me a cheese burger or something " he said as he sat up in his bed. I am so hungry. A burger sounds the best right now

I ordered us both cheese burgers and fries. Best believe , I immediately scarfed that thing down.
———————————————————————————-Floyd and I spent the rest of our Wednesday night practicing my sides for both of the chemistry reads. I almost remember every line . I just don't have it completely perfect just yet.