"Come Rulan." Said Xichen.

"He is Jin Zixuan, the future sect leader of Jin clan. I heard that he is very great in sword fighting and archery. Jin Gongzi.. I heard that you are going to get married to Jiang Yanli because you were head over heels for her since your childhood days.. nice you better love her like this forever and don't let anyone come in between you and her." Said and advices Jin Ling to his own father.

"Thanks for the advice I will keep it in mind." Said Zixuan with a smile.

"Come on Yuji it's your turn." Said Xichen.

"He is Nie Huaisang, brother of Nie Mingjue. He don't likes swords or any other sharp objects but if he wants then he can actually kill more than thousand people at once. Not to mention his brilliant brain also cute face which always attracts everyone.. even he can us his cute face as a weapon in front of bad guys." said Yuji praising her own father.

"Looks like you know me very well Young Lady." Said Huaisang who was so touched by Yuji's words.

"Well as you all were under Master Baoshan Sanren then you all must get to know about her grandchildren... Wei Wuxian and Wei ChinSu." Said QingSu.
All bowed to Wuxian and ChinSu with respect.

"Well pretty good.. you guys talk and I and your Madam Lan will take leave." Said Qingheng-Jun.

"Father.." addressed ChinSu which made Qingheng-Jun and QingSu smile.

"Yes.." replied Qingheng-Jun.

"Uh.. actually I was just thinking that.. if we can start with our classes from today itself I mean if not the rules then we can atleast learn more about swords and also can practice with our swords." said ChinSu.

"Hm.. it's actually a good idea but what about the teacher I mean someone needs to be there to teach you all.." exclaimed QingSu.

"About that... *ChinSu looked around and her eyes obviously landed on Her Lan Huan then she called him* Xichen gege.. come here." Called ChinSu.

"Yes.. Lan Huan reporting to duty." Said Xichen dramatically.
'ChinSu.. you did it on purpose I know it.. may be Wangji suggested it. I will deal with you two later..hmph..!' thought Xichen.

"Father.. Mother.. Xichen gege can be the teacher because it's not a thing that can be hidden.. I mean Xichen gege is very good with swords so he can be the teacher." suggested ChinSu.

"hm.. yes actually it is a good idea also Xichen will be doing some work. Not just sit in library and read books. So Xichen.. you are going to be their teacher from today with swords and if you want help then your father will help you." Said QingSu.

Qingheng-Jun didn't wanted argue with his beloved so he said yes and announced about it.

Soon all of them went to the training ground, training ground covered a very large area.. so large that if one group of students practices with sword then another group can easily practice archery without any obstacle.

"Lan Zhan.. is it a training ground or a place of picnic ? It's covering such a huge area." Said Wuxian innocently.

"Wei Wuxian.. there are many things in Gusu and Cloud Recesses which will surprise you" replied Xichen smiling at Wuxian's cuteness.

"Huan.. we must learn about the swords first. Like how swords are related to you and how can a spiritual sword be activated... So let's start Master Xichen." Said ChinSu.

"Yes.. everyone must stand in a line. Gusu disciples in one line, then Yunmeng, then Lanling, then Qinghe." said Qingheng-Jun.

"I was pretty sure about it that Wei Wuxian and ChinSu are not qualified for any kind of training.." scoffed Su She.