Part nine - my tears ricochet

A/N I will just put a trigger warning for guns.<3

"I'm pregnant" she said it still crying but Tim heard her. "Lucy are you joking with me now or are you actually pregnant" he said in this confused/excited/serious/sad voice. "Im pregnant. I just found out. I'm so sorry I was going to tell you but then he was out and after me.." she said starting to cry more.

Tim interrupted her "hey, hey baby never say sorry for something you didn't do. I'm so happy you told me do you know how far?" He smiled at her and she smiled back up at him "6 weeks I'm 6 weeks pregnant". Tim hugged her close before going in the shower to wash up. Lucy walked out to the couch and watched some tv when the doorbell rang.

She tough to herself "I'm going to do this. I'm ready, and it's probably just Angela who was there." She walked over to the door and opened it. She froze up. It was Frank, Frank found her. He barged in and pushed her onto the wall. "Now I finally have you for myself Hanna. And I'm gonna end this slowly" he said to her. Lucy got inside the drawer and pulled a gun out right before Frank pushed her down on the ground, and she lost the gun.

"You don't get to kill me before I kill you" Frank said fast. Tim just got out of the shower and started to get dressed when he heard a gun shot. He froze for a second thinking Frank was here to kill her. He ran out of the bathroom and to the living room locking over to the front door. Right in front of the front door he just saw a lifeless body. A dead, dead body. A body that had been $hot and killed right in the chest.

Part 13
He turned his head a little to see Lucy curled up into a ball in to corner mumbling something. He slowly walked over trying not to scare her but trying to hear and comfort her at the same time.

"I killed him. I killed him. What did I do? What did I do? Tim's gonna hate me. And he's gonna hate that I'm having his baby." She said fully spaced out not knowing Tim could hear her. She repeated the same thing again and again as she rocked back and forth in the corner.

Tim slowly approached her to calm her down. "Hey I would never hate you. You did what you had to do to save yourself. And I am so proud of you for doing it." Lucy snapped back and jumped when Tim took a hold of her arms. She didn't realize it was Tim and thought it was Frank.

"Get of me. Tim will kill you if you do something to me" she screamed at Tim. "Hey, hey baby it's me Tim. It's ok you are safe." Lucy saw Tim and started to cry. Tim saw that Lucy had blood on her hands and face but no wounds. Tim slowly picked Lucy up in his arms before saying.

"Ok so I will call Angela and tell her what happened and she and some crime scene cleaners wil get rid of him and wash up. Then while they do that I will get you washed up in the shower and we will cuddle in bed ok?" Lucy nodded and continued to cry into Tim's chest.

Tim called Angela and told her everything that happened, told her where the spare key was and got her access to the video camera so they didn't need to talk to Lucy. Tim took Lucy to the shower. He helped her undress and then he got her washed up.

He took a towel around her and carried her to the bedroom. He switched up his shirt since it had blood on it then he found of his shirt that he had used yesterday and put it on Lucy. Lucy noticed it smelled like Tim and it made her smile a little.

He noticed and he knew that his smell made her feel a little safer and made her knew she was loved. He walked to the kitchen to get some waters and he noticed that Angela was still there but they had cleaned up all of Frank. Angela saw Tim and went over to him.

"How is she?" Angela asked Tim. "She is doing ok. She thought I would hate her because of what she did." Tim said with tears in his eyes. "Oh tim, I will go and you will be with her. And when she is ready you can tell her she won't get any consequences and she still has a job." Angela said and Tim nodded and went back into the bedroom.

Lucy was lying in bed with tears in her eyes saying. "What will happen to me? I'm gonna go to prison and loose my job. I will never see my baby grow up...." Tim quickly ran over to the bed to calm her down.

"Hey nothing will happen to you. I just talked to Angela who agreed on that what you did was the only right move in the position you were in. You will not go to prison or loose your job. And you will most definitely watch your, I mean our baby grow up. I will protect you and the little one with my life." Lucy hugged Tim tight and fell asleep on his chest.

The next morning Lucy woke up and freaked out. "Tim, Tim we forgot to check if the baby is okay after the fight"  Tim quickly sat up and got dressed and they went to the hospital. They got in the waiting area and sat down. Lucy was still a little freaked out and said.

"What if he killed the baby? Or something is wrong? I haven't had any checks yet." Tim tried to calm her down. "Hey everything is going to be okay. He didn't punch you in the stomach or anything like that so it will be okay.

Even with everything that happened while you were pregnant and didn't know it will be okay." A few minutes later Grace came in and called out for them. They followed her into a room when Grace finally noticed who they were. "Lucy i Nolan didn't tell me you were pregnant, congratulations" Grace said and Lucy just released she needed to tell people.

"Hey you okay?" Tim said to Lucy. "Yeah I'm okay I just released that if the baby is okay we need to tell people at work eventually." Tim just nodded and Grace started the checkup. It was an awkward silence for a while before Grace broke it.