Part two - Don't blame me

A/N I will just put it again here a trigger warning for hard abuse and
harsh language especially in the beginning of this part. Hope y'all like it<3

"I...I...I thought...you..were....dead." Lucy spoke scared "you son of a b**ch, you almost killed me and then you became a police officer. You w**re." Frank pushed his way inside and closed the door and locked it. He took a grip around Lucy's throat before continuing shouting at her

"you think you can hide from me. I would recognize your face anywhere." Frank said as he tightened his grip so Lucy couldn't breathe. "You left me to die and now I will make sure you die. You will never see day light again. But I will make it hurt" he said while Lucy tried to get to her gun that was on the shelf behind her.

Lucy was nearly blue but still had enough in her to shoot Frank so he fell to the ground, right before Lucy passed out she texted Tim 911.

With tim at the station.

Tim was talking to Angela about the Hanna case when he got a text. He looked down on who it was and panicked. He quickly tried to call lucy multiple times but no answer. "Angela I think Lucy is in trouble." He said with pure panic in his voice. "Why do you say that?" Angela started to get scared. "She sent me 911 and now she isn't answering. We need to go now." Angela and Tim ran to the car and drove to the apartment.

Inside the apartment Frank had started to gain consciousness and went over to Lucy. He started beating her when Tim bursted in the door seeing his girlfriend being attacked.
Tim started to beat up Frank when he noticed the gunshot.

Angela came in looking confused at Frank "Frank? What are you doing here!" Tim looked at her and said "you know him?" Angela answerd "yeah he was or is I don't really know actually, the husband to the domestic case we talked about. The one I got ages ago, I don't know why he is here though."

Angela took over for Tim when Lucy started to wake up not realizing Tim was the one standing over her not Frank. As Angela called for backup.
But Frank was still in the room so she heard his voice. "Stop, stop you don't own me anymore." Lucy screamed while

Frank replied "oh poor Hanna. I'm sorry but i do still own you. You just don't understand." Tim and Angela looked confused at each other. Lucy was kicking around trying to hit Frank while Tim tried to get closer to her. But then Angela realized "The park."

Lucy was still crying and was extremely scared but realized it was Angela. Lucy stopped kicking and answered "the park. It was you...you were the police officer from the park." Angela went over to Lucy holding Tim back as he looked confused at them but he needed to get Frank to be quiet.

"Lucy are you Hanna? Are you the girl from 9 years ago?" Angela asked while Lucy just nodded. Angela brought Lucy inn for a hug and to help her up from the floor. "Im so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should've contacted you in some way, I'm sorry." Lucy said starting to cry even more. "Hey Lucy don't say that. You got out all on your own, and that I will forever be proud of you for." Angela said when she noticed the bruises on her neck she quickly helped Lucy up before asking.

"Did he do this to you?" Frank interrupted before Lucy could answer. "It's nothing. I was just comming to get my wife so we could go home again. She just does some weird things sometimes but I always come and get her. Come on now Hanna we are going home." Tim was standing there frozen in shock and couldn't say anything. He didn't understand what was happening or who Hanna was, but he knew it wasn't good.
Lucy broke down and didn't know how to defend herself at this point. Angela quickly put Frank in cuffs.

Angela said "she is not going anywhere with you. If you're not divorced yet you will be tomorrow. She has a new life without you in it. So you are now under arrest for assault and attempted murder on a police officer. Your rights will be read to you by the officer down stairs. I knew the first time she called I should've just arrested you at the scene." Angela said.

She walked over to Tim and told him
"Timothy you need to focus now, I know you have a lot of questions right now but I need you to focus. Right now you need to support your girlfriend. She is alone and broken. The trauma that was brought up with Frank is extreme. She was one of the hardest cases I ever had. So you need to take all the time she needs of and be there with her. Be there for her. Do not pressure her to talk just be there. Ok?"Tim nodded at Angela while she walked out with Frank.