Then the call hung up.

Nia finished getting her things and left the school for the day. Once she got home she set her things down at the door and took off the high platform boots she had on and straight into some crocs.

She'd definitely be keeping these on for the rest of the day.

The woman had her hand on her stomach as she opened the freezer and took out some strawberry cheesecake ice cream and went straight on the couch with a spoon.

This was Nia's ritual almost everyday after work she just needed to immediately scuff down a good ole snack...that snack sometimes being her husband but not today.

After a couple episodes of new girl Caine made his way inside the house. The sun was down and Nia hadn't moved since she got home and she was totally fine with that.

"Hi baby." She said as soon as she saw her husband who came over and greeted her with a kiss to the lips.

"Mhmm you ready?" He said, helping her stand up as she nodded.

They headed out the front door to his car, Caine opened the door for her to his hellcat and they got in.

"This going to be your dad car?" Nia questioned as her husband sped down the area of their neighborhood.

"Hell yea my daughters gon love this shit."

Nia laughed at his response, he was probably right to because she loved Caine's cars. She liked to keep it simple for herself but when she wanted some spice she'd drive his cars.

"How far is this place from the school?"

"It's only fifteen minutes."

Nia nodded, that wasn't bad at all really. Their place now was ten minutes away and now this was just an extra five.

"Are there schools in the area? How far is the casino?"

"Schools in the area yes and the casino is twenty but you know I can be there in five."

Nia nodded in agreement, cause he surely could be.

"Okay this all sounds good." She nodded, looking out the window for the rest of the ride until they pulled up to a large house.

She immediately loved the outside because it had a garage. Their home now didn't have one and it just felt to flashy having the cars in the drive way.

They got out the car, making their way to the front door where a man was waiting for them.

"My name is Mathew Mrs. Wright. I've already met your husband but it's a pleasure to meet you."

Nia smiled and shook Mathew's hand.

"It's nice to meet you to!" She said as he lead them inside of the home that looked even better inside.

It was a modern styled house but also not your straight out of Pinterest look. It looked like it could be lived in.

There was a decent sized kitchen, exactly what Nia wanted because a big kitchen just wasn't fitting for them since she hated cooking and Caine didn't like a big space.

There were six bedrooms all with connecting bathrooms and a bathroom downstairs.

That would be a lottt of room, maybe even more than they needed.

"You don't think it's to big?"

"Not with how much Jay and Maya stay the night over the house already." Nia hummed, she hadn't thought about that.

They had been attached to her hip since she told them about the pregnancy, Mario too. They truly were taking their god parent roles to the tea.

"I really like it.." Nia said once they finished the tour and were standing outside by the pool that also had a huge amount of green land around it.