30

"Whewwww that get back a mawww"

Nia sung along to Caine's music, being a passenger princess. She knew honestly all of the songs he liked but she didn't curse per usual.

"That get back a mf ma?"

"Mhmnnn maybe." Nia smirked at Caine shaking her head. His words definitely had double meaning and she knew why they did.

Caine was taking her to the trap because today he had to handle some business, put a certain person down for trying to play with his money.

A nigga who thought he was doing big dog shit but he truly wasn't. Mario already caught the nigga the nigga just didn't know that they knew he was trying to steal some of Caine's product.

"You sure you wanna come in?" Nia didn't even hesitate when he asked her that.

"Yes I'm sure." She said, getting out the car with him and heading inside side by side.

"Aw man boss lady here." Mario said, making Nia smile and shake her head as she looked around the place. She hadn't been to the trap in awhile since she was very busy with the wedding, honeymoon and graduating but now everything was settling back down.

"I see yall ready." She said, rolling her eyes at the plastic down on the floors but she knew what was about to happen it was definitely needed.

She made her way over to one of the chairs off the plastic and sat comfortably while Caine had some men bring up her brother, Trey.

She watched with her eyes, never moving as he was carried up tied to a chair with tape over his mouth. She stared with a blank expression as he was sat down on the plastic and the room was filled with a couple more men but they all left a clear sight for Nia to see.

"Turn the chair so he can face us."

Caine made his way over to Nia, standing behind her as they turned the chair to face the two of them.

Trey stared at Nia with dark eyes, holding no life or care for her.

Until she saw that Nia did have care for him, she did care. But then it's like a flip switched in her head and she knew that she couldn't keep caring for someone who wouldn't change.

Someone who ratted and sent her husband to jail when she was graduating high school. Yea they knew about that and they let it slide. Nia begged Caine to let it slide and he did in his own ways.

He barely had Trey getting any product to push after that. And then the product he wasn't getting he started to steal so he could sell more and more and keep it for himself.

That was his last straw. You usually only got one strike with Caine but because of Nia he left Trey slide. But once she found of this Nia was done letting him slide.

"Yall can take the tape off he's not going to scream." The men looked at Nia to make sure she was sure about what she was saying.

She eyed Trey and spoke only to Trey.

"ain't that right big bro?" She said, raising a brow slowly. Trey stared at her and nodded slowly.

One of the men came over snd took the tape off and as expected he was still silent but only for a few moments.

"You gon kill me? As my sister you gon kill me?" He raised his brow, just like Nia did. She got it from him and the both of them got it from their father.

"I am not going to kill you." Nia pushed her brows down innocently, smirking and laughing under her breath as she used that against him.

Trey watched with a mug on his face as Nia stared to place some gloves on her fingers.