9

"Alex play Drew A Picasso by drake on low."

( play this through the whole chapter on repeat. )

Caine opened the fridge to his kitchen, his shirt was off and he had only his sweat pants on hanging low on his hips.

Caine took out eggs, bacon and some pancake mix. He was about to make the best breakfast of Nia's life.

Caine moved around his kitchen easily, quiet not to wake her. He made her pancakes while he was also making the bacon. Then once he had both of their foods plated he made the eggs and poured some orange juice into a glass.

Nia deserved a good filling meal after what Caine did to her last night. He wasn't going to say sorry for what he did to her, how he took advantage of her. The thought of everything last night only made him want to take more and more from her while she's sleeping and wake her up with a stomach full of his dick.

Caine had to get that thought out of his now. He made his way down the hall with Nia's plate in his hand along with her orange juice in the other. Caine opened the door with his foot and made his way over to Nia's side of the bed and sat her plate and juice down on the nightstand.

He stood up straight, looking down at a sleeping Nia. She looked so peaceful, she always did really. But right now nothing could disturb her. She was exhausted, he could tell. He knew that he worked her last night but he'd make up for it.

Caine dragged his eyes over her face, a little droll at the side of her mouth. The sight of it making him smirk slightly. Her hair was all over the place under her and even some in her face. Her shirt was scrunched up under her breast so he couldn't see them but the fact that he couldn't made him want to see em even more.

Her lower half was still bare from last night. One of her legs were still curved up slightly but the comforter hid beneath her belly button from him. That was good because he didn't know what he'd do if it didn't.

He let out a calm breath, wanting to keep her like this forever. But he knew that she would trip if she was late to school so he had to wake her up now so she had time to eat, get dressed and get to school without rushing. He didn't want her rushing at all, it would only stress her out and he wouldn't have that.

"Mama..."

Caine mumbled, leaning down and just decided to get down on his knees. He took Nia under her arms and started to lift her up.

"Mhmnnnnn" Nia immediately whined but she stopped as soon as her head hit Caine shoulder. Caine didn't speak, he rubbed her back, coaxing her awake very slowly.

Nia hummed at the feeling of being woken up like this. She felt taken care of, appreciated. Nia slowly blinked her eyes open, her eyes facing into Caine's neck that was bare. Probably the most part of him that was bare of tattoos.

"You need to tattoo something here." She mumbles softly before letting out the cutest yawn Caine heard in his life.

"I will for you baby." Nia nodded happily at his response but she didn't say anything. She was still sleepy so she wasn't talking much. Caine didn't mind either. He pulled back from her a little, looking at her face. Nia's hair fell into her face so he pushed it back for her and she blinked a couple times at him.

"I don't have my glasses." She whispered, rubbing her eyes with the backs of her hands. Caine took her wrists and brought them down so she'd stop.

"I didn't know you wore glasses." He pointed out as he rubbed the backs of her hands with his thumbs.

Nia hummed and nodded so he knew that she did. She just didn't wear them to school.

"You made my breakfast..." Nia pointed out, now noticing the meal waiting for her on the nightstand. Caine nodded, claiming what he did for her. Nia leaned out and kissed his cheek before immediately covering her mouth.

Innocentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें