Ch 8: Meeting the Vees/ Imp Invest

Hell, Pentagram City.

It been a day since Y/N went to the Hazbin Hotel but now he is heading towards the Vees property since he want Val to pay for Angel Dust killing civilians that was under his protection.

However as soon as he arrives he see two guards blocking his path but even he can see fear in their eyes.

Y/N: "Tell your bosses that I want a meeting with them otherwise there gonna be a turf war" he said which the guards widen their eyes then contact their bosses.

It wasn't long until y/n is in a meeting with the three Vees.

Vox: "So Y/N why exactly did you come here" he said as he the voice of reason for this meeting.

Y/N: "Simple I want to punish valentino star Angel Dust for killing sixty demons/sinners that was under my protection" he said which Valentino glare.

Valentino: "Why would you care that demons and sinners die in a turf war" he said but Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Because they were paying for their protection which was 500 souls per month" he said shocking the Vees as they realize what he meant.

Velvet: "Shit" she said which Y/N nod then snap his fingers causing a skeleton hand to appear in front of Valentino with a contract.

Y/N: "Now I am a responsible demon. So here the offer. For six months I get Angel Dust to punish whatever I see fit then once I am done you can have him back. Course I will heal him before handing him back since I might be an Overlord but even I know that stars need to be taken care" he said which Valentino growl as he can't refuse without going to war with the biggest gang in hell.

Valentino: "If I signed this then you will not goes to war with us?" He said which Y/N nod.

Y/N: "I swear on my title,rank, and gang as Overlord" he said which Valentino sigh then sign the contract.

Valentino: "there happy you fucker" he said which Y/N check the contract then smile.

Y/N: "Then our business is done" he said standing up and begin to walk away.

Once he is gone the three Vees look at each other with one thought in their mind.

Vees: "Fuck" they said.

A few hours later.

Hell, Imp City.

Soon Y/N arrive at Imp city to search for the company called Imp since he saw an ad on an channel he found.

As soon as he found the building he walk on in and found the Imp office thus he walk on in where he found a hellhound sitting at the front desk on her phone.

Y/N: "Hello there" he said which the hellhound sigh then look up but her eyes widen as she got a bit scared.

Loona: "Um hello Raider Demon. I'm Loona and welcome to Imp is there anything we can do for you" she said as she doesn't want this Overlord to get mad.

Y/N: "Yes I want to see your boss as I got an offer for him" he said which Loona nod then yell.

Loona: "Blitz! The Raider Demon Overlord want to see you!" She said which immediately a door open which reveal an imp with long horns.

Blitz: "Ah mr Y/N! What can I do for you?" He said then the two demons enter Blitz office.

Y/N: "Now the Blitz. I want to invest in your company like 50k per month" he said surprising Blitz.

Blitz: "Can I ask why?" He said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Simple. I see potential in your company. Course there a catch. If you don't kill any human or demons within a month you won't get pay" he said.

Blitz: "Ok but why do you want to invest in my company as there gonna be more then that" he said which Y/N chuckle darkly.

Y/N: "I'm want to see your work as I want to see how effective your company will be with four members" he said.

Blitz: "... Fine" he said.

Y/N: "Great doing business with you" he said then leave.

An: I'm gonna take a break from this story and focus on my other stories.