Ch 5: Top Dog!

Hell, Pentagram City, Arena.

Y/N Pov:

Although I was smiling at the outside I am annoyed on the inside at how weak these 200 low class demons are however I notice that fifty of them are professional killers which I chuckle.

Jenna: "Alright demons and sinners! Let get this slaughter started!" She said then vanish into mist then I smiled at the demons.

Me: "Alright fuckers all of you will die by my bare hands and powers!" I said as I unleash my power then I dash at the demons who charge at me.

Alastor Pov:

Currently both myself and Roise are smiling as we see Y/N is grabbing two imps then crack their necks killing them before bitting the head off of one then spit it into the other dead imp then slam the dead corpses onto the ground causing them to explode.

Me: "I must say this gentleman sure know how to get dirty'' I said chuckling.

Roise: "Indeed and he wasn't afraid of being an cannibal" she said.

Then we see that Y/N punch two imps that exploded spreading guts and blood all over the floor and Y/N who just smile as he grab two hellhounds by their heads then he crush their heads.

Roise: "Mm~ he definitely got what it takes to be our apart of our alliance" she said which I agree.

Then three imps managed to get onto Y/N back then try to stab him but he jump and slam his back onto the ground crushing the imps.

Y/N: "You think I had a blind sight! Wrong again fuckers!" He said then punch a hellhound which broke the dog nose and cause multiple teeth to come out.

Velvet Pov:

Currently I am completely surprise at how easily this fucker is killing these demons despite being an year old sinner.

Val: "How the hell is he this strong" he said.

Me: "No fucking clue but he did have a year so maybe he train" I said as I did research on this bastard.

Vox: "Oh look five shark demons got themselves killed" he said a bit annoyed.

I watch as Y/N rip out a spine from an shark demon and use it to slice off five imps and five hellhounds heads which cause blood to spread out of the head and body.

Me: "Holy fuck! He slice those fuckers like they were butter!" I said completely godsmack.

Vox: "Fuck. He might be a problem if he becomes an overlord" he said.

Val: "Agree" he said glaring at Y/N.

Bee Pov:

Currently I giggled as I watch Y/N slaughter the demons.

Ozz: "Wow I admit your boyfriend is a beast in the battlefield" he said.

Mam: "Agree but I bet those in the Rings of Wrath will welcome him with arms of friendship" he said with a bored tone.

Me: "Oh look he rip off an demon dick then shove it in the demon throat before snapping the neck" I said smiling which Ozz wince a bit.

Ozz: "Ok I felt that but I admit that it interesting that he is killing these low class demons with ease" he said.

Mam: "Agree" he said

For the next few seconds we watch as Y/N managed to kill a bunch of demons thus leaving 50 remaining demons.

Y/N Pov:

I look at the remaining fifty demons which are killers which I smirk but then I sense something thus I dodge as I see a holy spear surprising everyone.

I look at the sky to see an exterminator which frighten the fifty demons as they attempt to run but I snap my fingers causing spears made out of bones to pierce the fifty demons thus killing them.

Then the exterminator land on the ground picking it spear up then throw it at me which I smirk as an unknown barrier block the spear surprising everyone including the so call angel.

I pick up the spear which morph into a eldritch spear which I twirl around my hand then slam the bottom at the ground.

Me: "I suppose you were sent to kill me" I said looking at the exterminator with a smile on my face.

Exterminator: "Tsk so what if I did? You are a threat that must be killed" he said which I laugh.

Me: "Am I a threat to the Creator or actually to your boss Adam?" I said surprising the Exterminator while everyone is confused except for a few.

Exterminator: "That none of your business demon scum" he said then pull out a dagger which I chuckle.

Me: "You already answered my question. However I'll humor you by showing these frighten low class demons that you can be kill" I said which the exterminator glare.

Exterminator: "Please you killing me is a joke" he said but then he roar as his arm was rip off by a skeleton hand which is pulsing witn eldritch energy.

Me: "Oh I ain't joking especially since I don't fear you or Adam as you are the joke since I know your weakness which is holy weapons, powerful forces or divine power" I said which surprised every demon.

Exterminator: "Die!" He said dashing at me with rage in his eyes but I waited until he was within an inch which I thrust my hand through the skull spreading goop all over my face.

Me: "Like I say you're a joke" I said slamming the body onto the ground which exploded into goop.

I then look at the crowd then raise the Eldritch spear into the sky.

"Listen up every demon and sinner! I am Y/N The Raider Demon but I am also an Sparta bloodline! I will not hesitate to kill anyone not even other overlords or even an high rank angel! For I don't fear death but embrace it!" I said surprising everyone.

"Not only that but within the next few years I will sell Anti Holy Armor Shield that will protect demons against holy weapons! So when the purge or cleansing come we will fight these exterminator and reclaim our ring! For we shouldn't be afraid but be children of bitches and bastards that fight back the killers! So what do you say demons and sinners? Would you rather survive than be lamb to the slaughter!" I said which many demons cheer which I smirk.

Lucifer Pov:

I smirk as I see that this new sinner could be an interesting Overlord especially if what he say is true as these shield might be useful.

Lilith: "So dear are you thinking of giving him the rank of Overlord?" She said which I chuckle.

Me: "Indeed and the fact he want demons and sinner to survive is a surprise but I think he onto something" I said smiling as I watch the demons and sinners cheer.