Ch 7: Hazbin Hotel.

Hell, Pentagram City.

It been two years since Y/N to Earth and created an cult which is actually a cover up for his dark empire on earth.

During these two years he be busy expanding his dark business on Earth while preparing his gang which expanded to other rings sadly he can only get one base of operations in each ring.

However today is a special day as it the day of the Cleansing which he smirk as he have his gang who are all geared up surrounding the Clock Tower since that is where the angels will come especially since it where the barrier is weaken.

Y/N: "Alright demons and sinners today is the day we kill these dumb birds which is the fourth anniversary since we started killing these fuckers. So get ready as the barrier is about to weaken" he said which his gang cheer as the sky cracked then several exterminators exited thus my gang open fire.

Y/N watch with a smile as several exterminators are being killed or got injured especially since the bullets that his gang used is infused with his eldritch energy.

On the ground Y/N slaughter the injure exterminators with ease while goop cover the ground.

Y/N Pov:

After a hour of slaughtering, the remaining exterminators heard the clock tower ring which they growl then return to heaven thus my gang cheer while I enforce the barriers.

Then both myself and my gang pick up the corpses and weapons then return to base where we party.

Meagan: "Boss the news got something to say about us" she said which I look confused then turn on the tv which we watch and listen.

Katie: "Hello everyone. Todays marks the fourth anniversary since Raiders of Hell been delaying the forces of Exterminators. And here the watch of the slaughter for this year cleansing" she said then the news show the death of only fifty demons and sinners which  growl since I see some of the fuckers managed to escape.

"However we got an special announcement from the Princess of Hell herself who got some project she been working on so tune on in" she said then the ads come on which I look confused.

Lark: "I wonder what the Princess got to planning" he said which I hummed.

So for the next few minutes we been partying again until the news come back which we watch and listen as we see the princess of hell herself which Katie got the princess name wrong.

Charlie then explained how thankful she is towards the Raiders of Hell for defending her home which I rolled my eyes as I didn't do it out of kindness.

Then she say something about an Hotel she made which caught my attention as she explained how it a place to redeem sinners which I got shocked.

Me: "What kind of bullshit is she spreading!" I said standing up from my throne which surprised my gang.

Then I heard her reason which I growl as the nonsense she saying is getting on my nerves. Like how despite the Raiders of Hell defending her home we can defend it forever especially since sinners and demons still die on our watch.

"How dare that bitch think it was our fault that a few die!" I said as I started to unleash small amounts of eldritch energy which frighten my gang.

Then she see that her message ain't getting to the demons so she decided to sing which is annoying and full of crap since sinners and demons don't have rainbows.

However once she done singing the entire news laugh which I smirk only for explosion to be heard which I rush outside with my gang to see an blimp destroying some buildings near our territory.