chp:2

Jungkook passed out on their way to home and is currently laying unconscious on his bed
While Teahyung is sitting on the couch messaging his temple.

It's been more then three hours and Jungkook is still unconscious while Teahyung is waiting for him to wake up, he looks tensed.

Jungkook wakes up in a bit of daze, with a pounding headache, his head is spining. He sits up blinking Owlishly trying to adjust his vision, as his memories from earlier started to come a smile mades it's way to his lips as soon as he remember's 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

He looks around that's when Teahyung comes in the room.

"Ahh! Your finally awake!" Teahyung exclaimed relief but it didn't take a second for relief to change into worry again.

"Teahyung?? You're still here??" He ask confused.

Teahyung ignores him and throws his phone at him "watch the video"

Jungkook catches the phone and plays the video, it was the video of the incident that took place at Signals, it's trending on number one with 5000 of like and 2000 of comments.

In the comments, people were calling him a bad person and claiming that he was a violent criminal and people were sympathizing with the old man and calling him an innocent man.

Jungkook watches the video and surprisingly remain calm to Teahyung's confusion.

Teahyung expected extreme anger or even for the phone to be destroyed, which is pretty usual for jungkook to do, but got none.

Teahyung titled his head with confusion trying to understand jungkook reaction.

Just then izel appears in the video ,jungkook eyes immediately soften a little at her Appreance , which did not go unnoticed by teahyung.

As jungkook finishes watching the video, he look's up from the phone, his mind running as his eyes darted around the room , thoughts running in his mind after few secs he stops ,the corner of his lips lift up slowing before turning into a wide grin.

Teahyung sign finally understanding the reason behind his calmness.

Therefore he remains quiet knowing better then to say anything.

-------------------

Aizel rushes to the bus 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 but the bus already left "shit" she swears , painting, wiping her sweaty forehead.

She waits for few seconds to catch her breath.

"the day just started and it's already awful" she sits on the bench and glance towards the sky.

Her father is a lecturer in her university so she always go with him but today he had a meeting with the principal so he went early and Blair went with her friends to college, and she completely forgot that she have to take the bus and as soon as she remember she runs as fast as possible but it was no use.

Now that her breath got stable ,she decided to walk to her university because she have no options , she was about to get up

When suddenly, a black SUV comes driving down the street at full speed with another car trailing behind it carrying armed guards.

The black SUV zooms down the road at a terrifying speed,
the SUV is speeding so fast that the water from the road blasts up into a cloud of muddy, spluttering spray.

As the SUV pass by at full speed causing all the dirty water to splash towards izel , izel's eyes widening in shock and horror as she saw the dirty water approaching, her mouth opened in fear and disbelief.