Maiden name.

(The divorce had been finalized, Rita had gained custody of all 11 of her kids, and Lynn Sr left the town, making Lynn Jr the only Lynn, and in consequence, just Lynn Loud)

In the Loud House, Rita was now an official single mom of 11, with her ex husband having to pay child support.

"Ok, kids... New rule." Rita begins. "I'm changing my last name back to Walker, it's up to you if you want to join me, I'll... I'll consult with you more if you want to change your last names too..."

"Mom, we support you." Lucy says.

"Besides, Dad's a dumbass." Leni shrugged. "Whatever you want us to do, we'll do it!"

"YEAH!" The other Louds nod as they get ready to spend their new life with their now single mom... Lincoln was bandaged by his sisters and given some food and drinks as the house now was in a state of calm.

(The next day...)

The next day at Royal Woods City Hall, Lincoln and his sisters arrived to support their mom, as they entered the building...

"Hello, can I help you?" The cheerful receptionist asked as she seen the Louds approach her.

"Hi, I'd like to change my last name back to Walker, please." Rita says.

"Oh, of course, right away!" The secretary chirped as she started typing her computer. "Would you like this for your children as well?"

"Yes please!" The Loud kids say. Within hours of typing, waiting in City Hall, and among other things, and finally, the time arrived...

"Congratulations Ms Walker, I hope you and your family have a nice day!" The secretary cheered as the now Walker family got into Vanzilla after leaving City Hall, and leaving, heading home for the day...

But meanwhile with Lynn Loud, he was out of the neighborhood of his ex wife and her son and daughters, now the Walker Family.

"I'm sorry, this is all... my fault." Lynn sighed as he walked away, he now needs a new home...

(End of chapter 4)

One chapter per day, fellas!

:D

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

(BTW, writing is hard, I've got too many ideas in my brain and writer's block other days, curse you imaginative mind!)