Chapter 15: The Group So Far

—Tsuki pov—

"Hani, call Cupid and anti-romantic here." I said, ready for discussion. I sat the bag down in the dorm and gave everyone who was there the weapons.

It took a while for them to get here but I saw them talking outside for a second, so I let them discuss for a minute.

—Juno's pov—

"What did you need to talk about?" I said, questioning what it could be.

"I saw you detransform, Juno." She said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't tell y-"

She pulled me in for a kiss, and we stood on the balcony until I looked over and saw Hani smirking and everyone else staring. My face went red as I opened the sliding glass door.

"Are you guys done yet?" Katsumi said, rolling her eyes.

"You need to talk to me when we get home." Hani said, making me gulp.

"Don't pressure him, darling." Reiko winked as I shot Hani a look saying "explain asap" hanis face was red.

I saw tsuki and reiko shoot each other looks as well. "Aren't anti-romantic and Cupid supposed to hate each other?" Reiko said, confused.

"Supposed to." Alexis said, popping out from behind me which scared yui. She chuckled and said, "who said we always were in love?"

"We don't wanna hear your love story right now." Katsumi said.

"Anyways, who are we even fighting against?" I said, clueless as always.

"Pluto, the guardian of reflection. She's said to be dangerous. Not made like us." Tsuki said calmly.

—Maru's pov—

I had gone back to my room when my mom came and asked me if I snuck out. I told her yes since I couldn't tell her where I actually was. My mom slapped me and told me to clean up and that I would go out soon enough when I am 18.

"This isn't fair." I thought as I read the book. "Why can't I be normal and happy and not stuck to some random reincarnation destiny, especially since I've been trying to stop this since I was little." I thought, crying but not loud enough that I would get slapped. She would probably just break something anyway. I looked in my cupboard at books. My mom could never know I chose to be an artist even though I got a scholarship. "College." I thought as I daydreamed of being free.