Chapter 1- "Getting Rid Of Me By Sending Me To School"

-BLADE-(listening to Second & Serbring by Of Mice & Men)

Phil's POV

I woke up to my mother yelling at me "Phillip Lester, if you don't get up I will come up there and beat you out of your bed!". I instantly got up and got ready. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a MIW T-Shirt, and a pair of black Vans. I grabbed my suitcase and headed downstairs to see my mother eating breakfast with my father. Of course there wasn't a plate for me since my parents starve me for weeks and feed me once and a while so they can keep me alive.

I was sitting there waiting for either my mother or father to drive me to university. My father came into the room and grabbed the keys. "Come on you little shit. So we can get rid of you." He said as he walked out the door. I followed him with my head down. I put my suitcase in the back seat along with my backpack and got into the passenger side of the car.

Once we got to the university, I got out and grabbed my bags. As soon as I closed the backseat door, my father sped away. I sighed in relief and in pain. I don't understand why my parents hate me so much. I haven't done anything wrong. This has been happening for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I just wish my parents would've just aborted me so I wouldn't have to go through all this pain and suffering. I walked up to the doors of the university and sighed, preparing myself. I walked in and straight to the front desk grabbing my room key and my time table. I walked off going to where my room was. I opened the door to see that I was the first one there, but that is if I get a roommate. I set my bags in one of the bedrooms and left so I can go find where all of my classes are.

I walked all over the grounds exploring it. I came upon a little hidden spot that looks like no one has been there in years. Well I guess this will be my secret spot to come and think when I need to get away. I sat down on a bench that was there and started to think my life over. If I didn't have the parents I have had then I would have been happy. But since I didn't and wouldn't be happy, I'm stuck in this depressed state. I don't think I've ever been happy.

After what seemed like hours I decided to head back to my dorm to unpack. While walking back, I saw a lot of couples kissing, holding hands, and talking with each other. I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time today. I wish I could have love like that. Wait, what is love? I've never felt it. I kept walking till I got to my dorm. I walked in and straight to my room. I started to unpack everything which wasn't much.

Once I was done, I changed into some PJs. I grabbed my glasses and grabbed my Stephen King book. This book was amazing. It's called Bag Of Bones. I started to read where I have left off and soon I felt myself slowly falling asleep, till I heard the front door slam shut.

A/N:

Hey, it's Tazor. Blade wrote this chapter, sorry it's short. Anyway, I edited this. I fixed her spelling and grammar errors and well, I'm the one who wrote the title of this Chapter. I'm going to be writing the next Chapter, and it's going to be in Dan's P.O.V.

Also, Blade writes in Phil's P.O.V and I write in Dan's, so each Chapter the P.O.V is going to change. Just letting you know, byebye lovelies.