66. - Reunion with Jio.

Start from the beginning

After a little bit, the flame died out and I opened my eyes and dropped my arms to my sides.

'I may not have known who you were, however, I will make sure that no one else has to bare the curse you did.'

I thought, clenching my fist, as the results of the Dungeon finally were announced.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hidden Dungeon successfully
Defeated.

Distribution of Rewards shall begin..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment, I felt a warm fuzzy feeling, which most likely was the EXP reward for clearing the dungeon.
Unfortunately it wasn't enough to level me up, however it did give me a sort of boost towards level 93.

After that, I was given 15 Gold Coins, which I promptly stored inside my special bag on my waist.

Although, gotta say, these were the first Gold Coins I had even seen - they must be quite rare huh?

Very rare in fact Master.
Gold and Platinum coins are usually only in the hands of Nobility or Royalty, with merchants sometimes also having them.

However, I have never seen any common folk with Gold.

I see..
So basically, don't prance around with them - got it.

After all that, a magic circle appeared infront of me, which I could only assume to be the exit to this hidden dungeon.
Stepping on it would most likely take me back to where I was before, which also meant that I was going to reunite with Jio. Gotta say, I kinda forgot about her, since the Dungeon caught all my attention.

And I've been in here so long, I wonder if she's okay..

Worry not Master.
Time inside a Hidden Dungeon moves much slower than the time outside.

While it may seem like you've been in here for hours, in reality, you've only been in here for a maximum of 13 Minutes.

Really?
Well ain't that convenient (yeah, your welcome.)

Guess I shouldn't waste any time then and get back to Jio. I should also probably be ready to engage in a fight immediately as soon as I return.

Then, I stepped onto the magic circle, before being whisked away by it, out of the dungeon.

      With Jio..

     She had been holding her ground for what felt like ages now against the continuous onslaught of the members of the Hand Sons of Tritery.
Due to the continued fighting, as well as a suppression barrier that they had set up, she had almost exhausted all of her stamina, leaving her panting and breathing heavily, while also seemingly injured.

However, it was clear that despite the rather 'inconvenient' shape she was in, she wasn't someone who was a pushover, as several severely injured or even dead members of this group were around her.

The main culprit behind the attack scuffed a bit, before laughing.

[?] "I have to say, you truly live up to the tales about you Ms.Jio. Although, I probably should have expected for you to live up to all the hype, as you are an Ex-Adventurer."

He stated, before lifting both of his arms up into the air.

[?] "However you're also very stubborn."

Two massive pillars, seemingly made of blood, appeared behind him - being sourced from below his cloak.