Baby David

Zoe's POV

I was so thankful for Mrs Caroline today. Mom was a bit of a handful. She didn't want to eat anything, and she just simply refused to let me give her a bath. She spit her medicine back out at me, and then there was the accident where she had pooped on herself. If it wasn't for Mrs Caroline being here, I wouldn't have made it through the day.

After we got her settled in bed for the night, I gave Mrs. Caroline had some extra cash for all the hardship she had to endear today. She refused to take it at first, but I insisted on it.

When I knew she was sleeping, I went up and started my own bath. I just wanted to relax. I knew Rafe would be coming in from his business trip, and he would probably want a shower.

After putting some lavender oils into the water, I pull my hair up into a bun and sink into the warmth of it, eyes close.

"Is there room in there for one more?" Rafe asked

My eyes pop open, a huge grin spread across my face "Yes" I say

I watch him loosen up his tie, then pull it off. Then undress "scoot up," he tells me

"How did your trip go?" I ask as he slips in behind me

"Very well, I believe," he tells me

He grabs the loofah and starts rubbing circles on my bare skin. "How was your mom today?" he asked as I closed my eyes

I smile. "She was a handfull," I tell him

"You need to relax," he tells me

"I tried,"

His hands caress over my body. "Too bad we can't do anything strenuous," he says

I smile as he caresses my stomach. "You feel him," I ask

"I do," he says

"He's been so active," I tell him

Rafe's lips gently caress my neck. I moan as I lean back against him. He caresses my tinder breast gently.

"Is this too strenuous?" he asked

I smile "no" I push back against him

"Three more months, love," he tells me

Them three months couldn't come sooner. I was seven months along and had chosen to do some shopping. Maxwell was with me acting as my bodyguard and helping hold my bags as well.

"I'm sorry, Max," I tell him for the hundred million times already

"I don't mind ma'am" he tells me once again as he takes another bag from me.

I was getting things for the baby. Rafe had made a point in telling me I needed to go get some things for him. We wouldn't be haven't a baby shower. One because they didn't normally do that in English, and two, my mom wasn't well enough to put one together. It really didn't matter to me one way or the other. I was happy with whatever. Rafe had handed me his credit card and told me to get whatever we needed for David.

"What do you think Max should him?" I ask, but stop as I feel a pain

"Mss Stone, are you alright?" Maxwell asks

"I think we should go," I tell him

"Where would you like me to take you ma'am?" he asked

I look up at him "to the hospital," I tell him

He nods. It's only then that I noticed the other guards that are with us. He hands off the bags that he had been carrying around for me to them and helps me to the limousine. He calls Rafe as he pulls out of the parking lot of the store.