A House Built for Kings

"I want her out of here," Rafe says, and his accent finally comes out, and it's sexy as hell

"We didn't know you were going to bring a friend with you, son," his mother said

"She isn't my friend she is my girlfriend," he tells her

"We didn't even know you had a girlfriend, Rafe," Mrs Matthews says

"Will know you do, you do this every time I come up,"

"I'm sorry, Lily," Mrs Matthews says to the girl

The little blonde runs out of the house crying. I felt bad for her poor child.

"We're sorry, Rafe." Mrs Matthews says "please I don't want to fight, I'm sure poor Zoe doesn't want to watch us fight ether."

"We're glad you're home." Mr. Matthews says

"I guess we will be staying in my old room," Rafe asked

"Yes, dinner is at six. Please don't be late it was an honor to meet you, Zoe," Mrs Matthews says

"It was nice to meet you too," I tell them. "You have a lovely home."

"Thank you," she says

Rafe ushers me out of the din and up the stairs. I got to see more of the castle. The second floor was all bedrooms we were the last one at the end of the hall. The bed itself was huge. A big kingsize bed with gold leaf embroidery into it. The covers were gold and black. There were two night stands. There is a whole other room inside of the room with a couch and chair. Bookshelves from wall to wall and a flat screen TV. There is a coffee table and a lamp and another room, I'm sure, is a bathroom. And two more doors, I'm not sure what they are yet, but later, will decover they are closets, not just any closets, they are walk in closets, huge ones that my whole apartment could fit into.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Rafe says

I smile. "You're parents, just want to see you happy," I tell him

"From their standards, not mine," he tells me

"Where's our bags?" I ask

"Probably in the closet," he says, sitting on the couch

I nod. "So, is this how it's going be the whole time?" We stay cooped up in the bedroom all day, " I ask

He smiles. "Come on, I'll show you the house, then we'll eat. Maybe after we can watch the sunset"

I smile, following him out the door. The whole house was done so beautiful. There were ten rooms in all on the second floor, each done in a different approach. On the first floor beside the din and hallway were the kitchen, living room, game room, swimming pool, dining room, and breakfast nook. The kitchen was stainless steel appliances. Black and white tiles walls and hard wood floors. The dining room was a huge cider table that could sit in an army. A cider China cabinet. A liquor cabinet, wine bar. Green walls with the same hardwood floors. The game room was sitting up with all kinds of games, including a pool table and card table. The floor in there was a red carpet it was the only room in the house that had carpet in it. And yellow walls. The pool room was a huge indoor swimming pool. Glass walls that only could be seen out of no one could see in. A dressing room and a wet bar. The living room had a big screen TV, two cream color chairs, and a matching sofa. A lamp and tables. The walls were cream colored with the wooden floors. On the third floor, there were more rooms that weren't even being used. Rafe said one used to be the nursery when him and his sisters were young. The other room was a play room. Now, they are just used as storage.

"So what do you think now?" he asked as we came back down from the third floor

"It's a huge castle," I tell him