Sister and Brother in law

Rafe gets out, taking my hand, and he pulls me out. And together we head into the house.

"Mum, we're back," he yells out as we enter

"Rafe," a small voice says a little blonde runs out of the den she wraps herself in his arms.

Her hair is dyed, she has on a dress that's so short it was showing her pink panties underneath. She wore makeup that was bright. Rid lipstick and blue eyeshadow. Her nails were long and painted red a deep red. She had her died hair up in a ponytail with loose strains hanging in her face. Her feet were bare, and her arms were covered in tattoos.

"How was your flight, Sophia?" Rafe asked as she released him

"It was amazing," she says

"And were is Tom?" he asked

"Daddy has him in there talking his head off," she tells him her accent is like her mother's not as deep as the others but still there

"We should go say hello then," Rafe says

"And who is this?" She asked, eyeing me

"Zoe, my sister Sophia," Rafe says

"It's nice to meet you," I say

"And it's a pleasure to meet you. You're so lovely, " she says."Mum said she was lovely, " she says

"Let's go see Tom," Rafe says. "I don't want to stand in the door all day."

His hand rested on my back as we headed into the den where the others sat. Mrs Matthews looks up at us as we enter the room. She gives us a warm smile.

"Tom, this is Zoe." Mrs Matthews says, ok

"Hello," he says, his accent was definitely thicker than any of theirs

I nod, stepping behind Rafe. Tom made me feel wired, and I didn't feel comfortable in his presence.

"How you been Tom?" Rafe asked

"Ah, you know, just been busy," Tom says

"How's the job going?" Rafe asked him

"Good," Tom says

We take a seat on the sofa as they talk. I just sit and listen. At dinner, I really felt uncomfortable because dear ol'Tom chose to sit right beside me. I was sitting between Rafe and him. I scoot my char close to Rafe, not wanting to touch Tom.

After dinner, we go into the den. Tom played the piano, I didn't even know was setting in there as we sipped on cocktails and barndies. Rafe sat beside me, his hand on my leg drawing small circles as we listened to the music. His father and mother were having a conversation about whether and balloons while his sister lay over on the piano bench beside Tom.

"You ready to go up?" Rafe asks me. I nod. "Zoe and I are headed up for the night," he tells the others

"Goodnight, dear," Mrs Matthews says

"Night," I whisper as Rafe helps me to my feet

Once again, He makes sure I am tucked in before laying down on the couch. "Night Rafe," I whisper

"Goodnight Zoe,"

It's still dark outside when I wake. I sit up in bed, and my eyes adjust to the darkness of the room. Rafe is still sound asleep on the couch. My throat is dry, thinking every one must be sound asleep. By now, I get up and try to find my way downstairs. I get lost, though, and end up on the other end of the hallway. I'm startled by a noise. The sound of someone moaning out. Then I see the open door, my eyes widen as I see Sophia naked on her hands and knees Tom behind her. His hands on her hips as he pulls her back into him. She moans again as he pounds hard into her. I'm too shocked to turn away. I jump, feeling arms warp around me from behind, but still, my eyes are glued to the nude couple in front of me.