Chapter 47 : Battle of the senses of taste

Start from the beginning

"If every crush tasted like this, I would wish that I would forever never wake up." Lisa shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

She had rarely laughed like that in front of Jungkook.

"Then remember the flavours that are in contact with your taste buds. Remember the feeling you have now. Carry this feeling to meet all your opponents and future problems. And most importantly, even though you are my student, do not try to become me."

"Then what should I become?" Lisa asked.

She wasn't only in awe of him.

Many times, she felt that it was like she fallen through layers of clouds and finally crashed into the lake in his eyes.

"Become Lisa. And remember tha

I said I like you?"

His voice was light, like the it was and icy spring that flowed into a cup, a little swirl, brewing unusual throbs.

"Yes." Lisa started getting nervous. What did he want to say? What did he want to ask?

"Your thoughts are in a mess. So, forget it temporarily."

Jungkook lowered his eyes slightly, the sun light making patchwork on his eyelids.

But at that moment, Lisa's felt like her heart was pricked by a needle, and rapidly tightened, the pain quietly spreading.

"Because this isn't a multiple-choice question, and it also isn't borrowing one person to forget another."

Jungkook had always been thorough.

"I will always be behind you. So, no matter what happens, do not be afraid."

Lisa pursed her lips.

Actually, these words were much better that a thousand "I like you"s.

At that moment, she hoped, that today's lunch would never end.

To become Lisa...... just what version of herself did she want to become?

The day "Master's show" officially begins, the competition committee will specially send a car to Jungkook's villa to pick Lisa up.

At 6 in the morning, she sat with Jungkook at the table to eat a Chinese breakfast, Mayer was at the side reciting today's news, Nina was right behind Jungkook.

Everything was as it had been for the past 3 months.

"Mr Jeon, it's almost time." The staff whom the competition committee had sent over reminded.

Jungkook put down his chopsticks, and unhurriedly cleaned his mouth, stood up, and walked towards the door.

Lisa followed him, and got to the front of the door, and saw that black business car that had sent her here 3 months ago.

This view, got her feeling introspective.

"Go ba."

Jungkook's farewell was way simpler than Lisa expected. She thought that he'd tell her about how to handle everything calmly, or to take note of certain cooking techniques or something. But it was so simple like he was sending her off to New York for a day of fun.

But when you think about it, this is Jungkook.

He didn't have many wishy-washy details. The things he'd wanted to teach her and the words he'd wanted to say were all already done and said.

"Goodbye, Mr Jeon."

Lisa lowered her head, and sat in the car.

3 months of mentorship had ended. She was about to return to her uncle's. in this period, she was still able to meet and consult her mentor. But it will be prohibited when the competitions start.