T W O

J a x s e n

J a x s e n

I wake up to the sun in my face. I slowly open my eyes and I'm met with Jordie's feet in my face. Idiot.

I stretch before slowly getting up, making sure not to wake Jordie up. The curtains weren't fully shut that's why the sun was getting through so I closed those before making my way to the kitchen.

I take my phone out of my pocket and check the time. 8:32am. No wonder why nobody's awake. I sigh before going to the fridge. Normally I don't eat in the mornings but I woke up hungry.

The fridge started beeping so I quickly got the milk out then I got the froot loops out. If you don't like froot loops then you ain't really gay. I poured the cereal into a bowl then I put the milk.

I walked back to my room and sat out my desk and watched TikTok and ate my cereal. After that I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day and got in the shower.

After my shower I did my skin care routine then went back to my room.

I opened the door and walked in seeing Jordie on his phone. "Hey." He said through a yawn. "Wassup." I said then walked over to my bed and sat on it.

"I'm going to a party later you should come." Jordie said still looking at his phone. "I don't know... I won't know anyone."

"It'll be fine you can hang out with me and my friends. Please come I want you to meet them." He said now looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I thought about it for a second. "Yea I'll come but when is it?"
"Yo yes Bro. It's around 8pm." I just nodded in return.

"Well get in the shower and we can hang out until then." I said then leaned back on my bed. "Ok but we have to go to my house later to get my clothes." He said then got up. "Ok see you in a bit."

He got up and went to the bathroom.

I sighed I'm not really excited about school. I mean who really is? But I have to start all over again. I have to make new friends get used to my timetable this whole thing is lame.

I love that I get to see Jordie again but everything else is trash. But I guess everything happens for a reason.

After a bit Jordie came out of the bathroom.

"You ready?" I asked. "Yea let's go." He replied.

We walked to my car since he didn't have his. "God I swear I fall in love with your car every time I see it." He chuckled whilst gliding his hand over the hood. "Well my car is very sexy."