Part 16 (the end)

Jisung turned around and it was nobody other than the man from the restaurant. „Im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." The man said while coming a little to close to Jisung.

„N-No. No. It's okay, sir. Good Night." He bowed to him and was about to go. „Why leaving so early? Let's talk. Get to know us better." The man held his wrist and pinned him against the wall.

Jisung was really scared and some tears rolled down his puffy cheeks. „Don't be so shy, sweet boy. I'm not going to make you feel uncomfortable." the man said as he pulled Jisung's shirt (which was tucked in) out of his pants and slide his hands underneath his shirt.

Jisung shut his eyes wishing Minho would be here now. After a while the man was satisfied with what he had done (being touchy with Ji). „See you tomorrow. Oh and.. how about wearing something more hot tomorrow?" He lets go of Jisung and went to his car.

The small boy looked at his phone, he noticed it was already past 1 a.m. He decided to message Felix to pick him up.

Lixie Pixy 🐥🩵

Jisung:
„Hey Lix. Could you come
pick me up please?"

Lix:
„Huh? Uh yeah. Okaay. I'm coming, bby squirrle!"

---------------------------------------------

Felix drove to the restraurant seeing an uncomfortable squirrle standing at the walking side. „Hey. Ji. Come hop in." Felix said loudly so Jisung could here him. He got into the car and was quite the whole time till the freckled boy broke the silence.

„Sooo. Now tell me what happened." He looked at Jisung and then on the street again.

„Nothing..happened. I'm fine. I'm just tired because of the work." Jisung lied Felix right in the face which he usually wouldn't do because they are best friends.

„Hmm if you say so. Oh and...Try talking to Minho. You two have argued enough." The blonde haired boy patted the squirrle looking boy's head.

„I don't really want to talk to him right now. I just need still some time. I told you what he did. And you know that it boke my heart." Jisung said with a sad voice, almost crying.

„Hm okay okay. Take your time." Felix parked to car and got out of it and then went into the apartment but being quite. Jisung followed him. „Are you going to sleep on the couch? Or are you going to Minho?" the freckled boy looked at Jisung while taking his shoes and jacket off. „Hmm.. I will sleep in our bedroom. It's pretty cold here." Jisung wished Felix a good night and went then into the bedroom seeing Minho already sleeping. He went to the bathroom to change. After he changed he climbed to Minho in the bed. He looked at Minho for a while but then he fell asleep.

_Next day_

Jisung woke up due his alarm. „Good Morning, sunshine." Minho smiled at him.

„Hmm.. Morning, minho." Jisung sat up and looked at the clock. He got up and changed.
This time he wore loosing clothes nothing to hot.

„Should i drive you to the restaurant? I have nothing to do today. And i want to see where you work." Minho stands up walking to Ji and back hugging him.

„Mh yeah. Sure. But can you please let me go-?" Jisung looked at Minho.

They both got ready and went to Minho's car.