Part 11

Jisung was now in the bathroom trying to calm down. „What is wrong with him. I thought he loved me.. But i'm just a toy to him.." Jisung said while crying harder.

Suddenly he heard the door opening. It was Minho. „Jisung. I'm sorry. I wasn't myself. I was just saying that because i want you to be mine.. forever. I do really love you. I didn't want to hurt you. I love you." the older said while holding the youngers hand in hope he would forgive him.

„But i am yours. Nobody is going to steal me from you. I have and will always be yours. I love you too." Jisung said while hugging Minho. Of course Jisung would forgive him, he really trusts/forgives people really fast.

„Let's go on a date!" the older said to the younger. „a Date? now? But we have school." Jisung said while looking at Minho. „I don't care, come on let's go through the Window so noone would see us." Minho said. „Fine."

Both of them climbed out of the window. „Where are we going." Jisung asked his Boyfriend. „We're going to a restaurant to eat food and then going to a chinema to watch a movie." Minho answered. „But.. there is no Chinema and Restaurant near us.. and you don't have your car here, remember we walked together this morning." Jisung reminded Minho.

Suddenly Minho pulled Chan's Motorcycle Keys out of his Pocket. „I have Chan's motorcycle keys." Minho held the keys up. „Hyung.. You know he's going to kill you if you drive his "baby" and he also wanted to go on a date with Jeongin after school." Jisung said while stealing the keys. „Yeah AFTER school, that's why we're going now. So we are back before school ends. Come on now bby or i'll carry you." Minho said, stealing the keys back from Ji and sits on the motorcycle waiting for his boyfriend to hop on. „If Chan finds out..I'm not gonna safe you from him." Jisung said and hops onto the motorcycle and holds onto Minho.

Minho drove to a restaurant and stops the motorcycle in front of it. „We are here, come on let's eat smth and them go to the chinema." the older said to the younger and goes into the restaurant while holding hands with his boyfriend. They enjoyed the food. But the waiter always looks at Jisung since they came into the restaurant. Minho didn't liked that at all telling to eat faster, because he already wants to go to the chinema with him.

After they ate they left the restaurant. Jisung wanted to give the waiter a tip but Minho just dragged him outside. Then they got on the motorcycle again and drove to the chinema.

„What movie are we going to watch, hyung?" Jisung was curious. „A horror movie. Because i know how much you love it." The taller said while laughing clearly knowing that Ji would get scared easily.

They went into the chinema and started watching the movie. Jisung was grabbing onto Minho right before the movie started. But suddenly he let go looking at Minho in disbelief. „You liar. You said we were going to watch a horror movie." He said while softly bloxing Minho's arm bit secretly being relieved that they are not watching a horror movie.

Minho couldn't hold it back anymore and starts kissing Jisung who kissed back. The Boy with orange redish Hair moved closer which causing the brown haired boy moving back. They did ig for a while will they got interrupted by a lady with a kid sitting next to her.

„Excuse me. Could you quite doing that. These noises are quite annoying, hearing people kissing behind me." The Lady said nicely.
„Go fu-" Minho was cut off by Jisung holding his hand in front of his mouth. „We apologise" Jisung said while bowing to her as apology. Then he looked at Minho with the blick saying "Don't you dare say that to the nice lady".

Minho still grabbed Jisung thighs or tried kissing Jisung's neck. The little boy had enough of that, stands up and pulls Minho in the bathroom. „Hyung, we are in the chinema." Jisung explained Minho. „But bby..i just want you.. I can't help it. You look damn cute/sexy/hot. I just want my kisses." Minho said while being clingy.

_After a while (soo they did IT in the bathroom (i'm just lazy to write that so imma skip, hope you don't mind))_

„Hyung.." Jisung said while breathing heavily. „Hm. Yea bby?" Minho sitting against a wall.
„You know... That hurt!" he stares at him having crossed arms.

„We should head back now. How late is it?" Jisung said while looking for his phone. „It's..oh shit.." Minho looked at the clock.

„Why what happened-!" Jisung asked.

....