Part 2

Minho got a messages from Mika.

Lee Minho 💗

Mika:
„Hey so the party start in 2 hours!"
„This is the dress: *****48"

Minho:
„Okay, thanks have you writen everyone?"

Mika:
„Yes i have, but a other time so it won't be so full at once"

Minho:
„Okay see you in 2 hours"
*readed*

—————————-

Everyone got the same adress aceept for Jisung.

Han Jisung 😒🙄

Mika:
„Hey, be here in 1 hour (it takes very long to get here because of the traffic"
„Here's the adress: ****249"

Jisung:
„I'll be there! See you!"

————————-

Jisung got ready and called an Uper because he hasn't have a drivers license yet. Minho saw him walking out of the door. „See you at the party." Minho said before going to take a shower.

He waited for the Uper to arrive. Then he got in the car and told the driver the address. The driver drove the to exact address. Jisung got out of the car and paid the driver the money and he drove off.

He looked around and searched for the address.

_the others were already at the party and had fun_

Mika welcomed everyone and almost sticked the whole time by Minho's side. Minho hasn't seen Jisung yet and goes to Chan. "Hey Chan have you seen Jisung somewhere?" The worried boy asked the older. "Hm so i haven't but he must be somewhere, don't worry he's old enough." Chan said to Minho and continued dancing with his friends.

He searched for Jisung in the crowed then he passed a group of girl where Mika and Nina were. "Wait you really sendet him the wrong address?" Nina asked Mika. "Of course i did why would i want him on my party? He would ruin everything." Mika spoke while laughing.

_meanwhile with Jisung_

Jisung realised what had happened and looked at his phone. It was past 10 p.m. He wanted to call an Uber to drive him home but he hade two problems: first his phone battery dies, second he didn't brought enough money. So he was stuck in nowhere.

He called Mika.

"Hello?" Mika answered. "Uh- Hay I think you accidentally sendet me the wrong address" Jisung spoke with fear in his voice because he was scared alone in the dark. "Hmm nope. I did send you the wrong address but not by accident." She laughed as she hears Jisung suffer. Minho looked at her and took her phone. "Hey! Ji, where are you!?" Minho asked and waited for Jisung to response. "I'm i-" Jisung spoke but suddenly the call got cut off because Jisungs phone battery died.

"Dang it!" Minho looked at the Girls. "Where is he?" He said angrily. The Girls hesitated to say it but they gave up and and told him the address. Minho looked around an saw Chan. "Hey! Chan! Keys!" He said loudly. Chan looked at him knowing what's wrong and threw his motorcycle key to Minho. "Thank you!" Minho said while storming of. "Just be careful while driving." Chan said the the younger.

Minho got on the motorcycle and drove to the address. He drove slower when he got to the address searching for Jisung. He spotted a small boy and knew it was Jisung.

He stopped the motorcycle and walked up to Jisung. "Here you are. Ji.. Your freezing." Minho said while taking his jacked of and gave it to Jisung. "Thank you hyung." Jisung said while taking the jacked on.

The older took the younger to the motorcycle. "Let's get you home." Minho said and drove off.

_at home_

Minho noticed how tired and not well-feeling Jisung was and picked him up and carried him in his bedroom.

He sat Jisung down on his bed and slowly undressed him. "W-What are you doing-!" Jisung said in panic. "I'm taking your clothes off so you can get into comfortable clothes." Minho explained.

Jisung just nodded because he was not feeling very well and let Minho dress him.

"Okay now get some sleep. If you need anything, come to me." Minho said while covering Jisung with a blanket.

It didn't took Jisung long till he fell asleep.