Part 7

_at home_

Minho still carring Jisung thanked the Police Officer and walked into the house finding all their friend in the livingroom worried about Jisung.

„Hey we are back." Minho broke the silence.
„Ji!!" Felix got up running towards Jisung. „How are you? Everything okay? What happened? Everyone was very worried about you." Felix said. Jisung looked at Minho and signaled him to tell them what happened, then he told him to let him down so he can take a shower. The older let the younger down and told the others everything that had happened. „These bitches! I'm so gonna kill them!" Felix was really angry. „Calm down bby. Minho said they were arrested so no worries." Hyunjin calmed Felix down sitting him back on his lap and back hugging him.

„Wait..*Bby?* What happened? What did i miss? I was only for an half day gone." Minho asked. „Everyone confessed their feelings because they got brave because of Jisung. So they wanted to do it to. Right babe." Chan said while going through Jeongin's hair with his fingers. (Idk how you exactly say it yk when you go through your hair with ur fingers? Thats what i mean here)

Jisung came down he wore oversized clothes. He came to the living room and sits beside Minho. „Hey i know these clothes." Minho looked at Jisung recognised his clothes. „Because he's obviously wearing your clothes." Seungmin said without even looking at Jisung. „How tfff did you know? Are you a witch or something?" Changbin asked his now boyfriend. „First of all i'm not a girl so i can't be a witch because witches are female second.. Minho Hyung himself said that he knows these clothes. So i thought Jisung is wearing Minho Hyungs clothes so I-" Seungmin got cut of by his boyfriend who kissed him. „Your talking to much."

„Anyways..HEY! Do you guys wanna make a movie night?" Felix asked everyone.
„Yes! I'll make the popcorn!" Jisung said while jumping up from the ground and running into the kitchen causing him almost tripping over things. „I'll help Ji." Minho stands up and also walks into the kitchen.

„We'll search for movies to watch!" Chan said while getting up with Jeongin. „Okay and we'll.....just wait." Felix and Seungmin said. Changbin and Hyunjin laughing at their lazy boyfriends.

Jisung came back with a bowl of popcorn and is already eating some. „hey Ji stop eating so much you eating all the popcorn." Seungmin said jokingly but Minho took it serious.
„Be careful what you are saying!" Minho said angrily. Changbin noticed Minho screaming at his boyfriend. „Did you just screamed at Seungmin?" Changbin stands up with boiling blood same as Minho.

„Well you better take care of what your boyfriend is saying to mine." Minho said angrily.

„Guys! It was a joke! Stop acting like kids!" Jisung got annoyed by their behaviour.

Seungmin is just laughing his ass off because of them. „Ur to funny you really think i would judge him by eating? We're childhood friends" Seungmin said while laughing.

„Sorry baby-" Minho apologies for his behaviour. „No safe it, before you talk next time maybe use ur brain first, babo." Jisung said while going to sit next to Felix.

Chan came back with some movies. „Okay let's start our movie night." Chan sits down with Jeongin and turns the tv on and everyone is watching the movie.

_its now the 4th movie_

Minho looks every minute to Jisung because he wants to cuddle with him. Jisung feels the stare from Minho but is not facing him.

After a while Minho isn't having it anymore and goes to his room. The little boy noticed that everyone fell asleep and also stands up to go into his room where Minho is already.