Part 8

Jisung looked at Minho who was facing the wall. „Are you mad?" Jisung asked while sitting on top of Minho.

„No, why would i be mad? I just want to cuddle you. But you ignored me. How can i be mad?" Minho said sacastically.

„I was just joking." Jisung answered while crossing his arms. The older pulled the younger into a hug. „Let's sleep now, baby. Shall we?" Minho said while hugging Ji tight.

Jisung just nodded and fell fast asleep.

_next morning_

Both of them wake up at the same time. „Morning, squirrel." Minho said while looking at Jisung. „Will you quit calling me that?" Jisung complains about the name.
„No, i won't stop calling you this." The older said while leaning towards the younger to get a kiss. Suddenly Jisung jumps out of the bed. „If you want a kiss, you have to catch me." Jisung said but suddelny regret saying that. „Sure" Minho said while getting out of bed and running after Jisung.

Jisung was really fast and was already by the the pool just waiting for Minho to „catch" him.
„There you are. Now ki-" Minho ran towards Jisung but he moved away and the taller fell in the pool.

„Yah! That unfair why'd you move?" Minho said angrily. Jisung couldn't stop laughing but Minho grabbed his hand and pulls hin into the pool too.

Both of them are now in the pool. „Gotch u" Minho said while pulling him into a long kiss.

„Hey! No making out in the pool.! I saw ur tongue in Ji's mouth." Changbin said.
„Whyyy we're just kissing." Minho said while smirking. „First you kiss then slide your tongue into his mouth and then u start making out." Seungmin said while looking at Changbin with crossed arms.

„Wait..You guys make out? Already? When! Why didn't i heard you guys?" Jisung asked wanting to know everything.
„Changbin blocked my mouth so i wouldn't be to loud." Seungmin said while showing a bite mark on Changbin's hand.

„Sad.. I wanted to be the first making out with my squirrel." Minho said while grabbing Jisungs butt.

„mh-.. yah! I told you several times leave m-" Jisung got cut off by Minho again. „You mean MY butt." the older said while kissing the youngers face.

Chan came out of the house. „Hey. Guys how about going to an amusement park today?" The older asked the others.

„I'd love to! I love the amusement park! Let's go now! Come on! What are we waiting for?!" Jisung said excitedly exiting the pool. Everyone laughed at him. „Baby, you are wet and you haven't changed yet, you still in your bed clothes." Minho said to him while exiting the pool.

_After changing they drove with the cars (still same teams) to the amusement parks_

„Omg i love it here...It's huuuuuge." Jisung said excited.

„Shall we split into teams?" Chan asked the others. „Yes! Let's make it Maknae team and Hyung team! Byeeee." and with that the youngers ran off without any warning.

„Come on let's sit down and wait for them to return we couldn't catch up with them there to fast." Hyunjin said while going to a table.

_with the youngest_

„Hold on Guys. I'll be right back." Seungmin said while running towards the bathroom.

A Man noticed and follows him. Before Seungmin can enter the bathroom the Man grabbed him by his waist and pulls Seungmin closer to him. The smaller boy looked at the strong man and got scared. „U-Uh excuse m-me. I-I need to get back to m-my friends." Seungmin said while trying to get away from this man named Mike. „Don't be shy. I just want to get to know you. You look sweet, small. I want to know what i could do to you."

Mike got touchy with Seungmin's body. The man pressed Seungmin more against the wall. „S-Stop please-." Seungmin said while almost crying.

„Hey! Haven't you heard what he said!" Jisung suddenly saw it and stands behind Mike trying to save Seungmin.

„Awww now look at your friends trying to help you. Isn't this cute?" Mike said while snapping to tell his friends to do their thing.

3 other mans came and also starts grabbing the youngers and pushing them against the wall and also being very touchy with them. Suddenly one of the mans pulls Jisungs shirt up because he wanted to see more. „Wow look at these bite marks and hickeys. My turn to do it!" the man said while slowly starting to kiss and bite Jisungs belly/chest.

Jisungs lets out a small moan which turned like the 4 mans on. And now everyone of them is biting and kissing the youngers on the neck, chest and belly.

_Back with the hyungs_