Chp.28

Deyonn POV

I told everybody that they had to leave. After they left Rayray ran to the Bathroom so I trailed behind her to make sure she was okay. She ran to the toilet And threw up. I held her hair back from her face.

Me: "Bae you ok?"

Amity: "No...yes... I've been feelings a little sick to my stomach lately, I think I have the stomach virus."

Me: "You want me to take you to the hospital?"

Amity: "No. I'm fine. I'll call and ask my mom what to take for."

Me: "Are you sure because you know I don't mind."

Amity: " Yeah I'm sure. Thanks baby."

Me: "No probably. Now go lay down and get some rest."

She got up and went to the sink brushed her teeth and washed her face. She went to the bed and I joined she rested her head on my chest while I stroked her hair. Sick or not she's still my baby."

Kayla POV

I was in my room with Jer sitting on the bed talking  until  somebody knocked on the door.

Me: "Who is it?"

???: "Faith."

Me: "Come in."

She opened the door and came sat on the edge of the bed.

Faith: "Hey Jer."👋

Jeremiah: "Wussup Faith."👋

Me: "Nun but Kayla I wanted to kno how you would feel bout living down here?"

Kayla: "I wanted to ask  you the same thing but yes I will most definitely love to love her."

Faith: "Well in two weeks we are going back home but make sure you ask momma."

I grabbed my phone off the night stand and searched for my mom number when I came across it I pressed the call button and put it on speaker I put it closer to my mouth so that Faith could here when I ask her ,she answered on the third ring.

📱 phone call 📱

Mom: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey momma ,how you been?"

Mom: "Good. Now what is it Kayla? Why did you call we all know the only reason you ask how I've been is cause you want something now what is it?"

I chuckled a little then answered her.

Me: "Well I was wonder if I could move down  here with Faith And Amity. I would love to go to school down here and I know you're going to be fine bscause you have Daddy there to take care of you."

I said nervously.

Mom: "Well you are getting older now and I can't keep you home Forever so yes, yes you may move there with you sisters."

I big smile came across my face.

Me: "Thank you mommy ! I could just kiss you right about now but I promise that I will come and visit."

Momma: "Ok but when do you plan on coming to get your belongings?"

Me: "Well ...Faith said that we would be coming back in 2 weeks so I'll see you than."

Momma: "Well ok I'll talk to you later. Love you sweetheart. Tell your sisters I love them as well."

Faith: "I love you too momma."

Me: "Alright ma."

📱 end of phone call 📱

Faith: "Don't get too happy na Chile. I'll leave you to your boo now."

She said getting up off the bed walking towards the door till I stopped her I ran over to her and have ha a hug.

Me: "I love you!"

I said still hugging her.

Faith: "I love you to now let me go."😂

I let her go and she walked out the room .I jumped on top of Jer who was still laying on the pillow.

Me: "I'm so happy I get to stay with you!"

Jeremiah: "Me too but you know we go back to school in like 2 weeks right?"

I looked at him

Me: "Well it looks like I'll be going to get my stuff next week I just have to tell Faith."

Jeremiah: "iite but just kno when you first start school it's gonna be girls that gone be hating."

Me: "And if they say some ta me or come at me in the wrong way imma hit they hating ass in the face no question asked."

Jeremiah: "You do know I'm not going to let you fight on my watch?"

Me: "Yeah I know that's why I gotta make some friends quick."

Jeremiah: "Not every girl that you get to know and start calling you friends is really your real friends .I'm just lettin you know so choose em wisely ok."

Me: "Okay wise men from across the street."

He gave me a kiss and we started watching Netflix.