Chp.27 That convo..

Wheezy👆👆

Kayla POV

I woke up this morning and I had a txt from Faith saying that she has to ask me something. I'm glad she said that cause I wanted ask her if I can move down here but I must ask my mom first .
Jeremiah is sleep so I got up off his arm and walk toward the kitchen. The smell of good filled my nostrils. I'm assuming its Rayay because she's the only person that really gets up to cook. I walked in the kitchen and my guess was accurate it was Rayray. She was standing over the stove so I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped.

Amity: "Don't do that shit girl you know I'm scary as hell."

Me: "My bad dang but I wanna ask you something."

Amity: "Alright. What is it ?"

She said walking away from the stove and pulling the chair back from the table.

Me: "I wanna ask you if can I move here?"

She looked at me for a minute then said some.

Amity: "You can but you gotta ask momma because ion want her getting mad at me saying I told you to do it without asking her so call her. Let me ask you this but first I'm going to say this  I hope you're  not moving just because of Jeremiah. I mean he's a nice boy and I see that you're happy with him and all but what's going to happen when you guys breakup ? Are you going to move back with mom?"

Me: "I mean he's not the only reason why I'm moving down here .I wanna go to school down here and to college here soo..."

Amity: "Ok now if that happen you know I'm gonna tell you I told you so right?"

Me: "Yeah I know."

Amity: "Okay.Come on so that you can eat."

Just when she said that Jeremiah and Deyonn walked in.

Jeremiah/Deyonn: "Good morning☀️"

Me/Amity: "Morning."

Amity: "If y'all hungry then y'all can get a plate to eat. I haven't seen the maid in a while where is she?"

Deyonn: "Iono but imma fire her ass.She stay talking mad shit in Spanish . Iono what the hell she be saying."

He said walkin to the table with his plate in his hand along with Jer.

Amity: "Jer how would you feel if Kayla moved down here?"

Jeremiah: "I would like that because we don't have to have a long distance relationship but I wouldn't mind it's her decision."

Kayla: "Just the answer I'm looking for."

Deyonn: "Kayla you wanna move here?"

Kayla: "Yeah."

Deyonn: "Why?"

Kayla: "Because I wanna go to school down here and I wanna be with Jeremiah."

Amity: "Cute."

Deyonn: "Umhm.Gotta keep a good eye on y'all too for real now. I walked by the room to see if y'all left the door open like we told y'all and y'all did so I guess I can ease up."

He said taking a sip of his drink.

Once we finished eating we chilled at the house Deyonn he invited the crew over. He even invited Travis and Lele. No I don't know the reason rayray dislikes Lele all I know is she doesn't But I'll try to get along with them I said TRY!