[ 14 - it's over. but is it? ]

ابدأ من البداية

"I brought you breakfast." Lusitania declared. Her mother was bringing her breakfast? Ain't no way.

Priscilla slowly sat down, watching as the woman carefully placed a tray of oatmeal and fruit on the bed. "Thank you." She mumbled, gently moving the tray towards herself.

With a sigh, Lusitania looked around Priscilla's room. "It's messy." She stated. "So is every teenager's room." Priscilla groaned, grabbing the spoon. "And what's this?" The woman snapped her head at something on Priscilla's desk.

Treech's band.

Lusitania walked over to the desk, grabbing the band. "Mom, put it down please." Priscilla sighed. "Since when do you have dirty bands in your room?" Lusitania scoffed. "It's from my tribute." Priscilla declared. "Nonsense." The woman snorted, walking towards the door and still holding the band.

"Mom," Priscilla gasped, immediately standing up and going after the woman. "Why do you keep this? Do you know how much dirt is on it? And why did you get a band from him?" Lusitania asked, walking through the hallway.

"It's not your business. Just give it back." Priscilla snapped, almost catching the band, but her mother moved it further. "Mom I'm being serious-"

"So am I. I'm not letting my only daughter shame her last name." Lusitania hissed. "Shame in what way- MOM!" Priscilla yelled at the sight of her mother, throwing Treech's band in the chimney.

"No, no, no, no, no." Priscilla scowled, quickly taking the band by a rod. "What the hell have you done?!" She bawled to the woman.

"What's going on?" Her father joined the living room, with a confused look on his face. Both of the women did not pay attention to him.

"He gave me this band in case of dying in the Hunger Games! How could you just throw it into the fire?!" Priscilla continued, only raising her tone.

"Come on." Pontius snapped, dragging his daughter away. "Who are you?!" Priscilla yelled to her mother once again, before she was close in her father's office, together with him.

"You need to calm down, Pria." Pontius sighed. "How am I supposed to?! She just burned it! There's nothing left from this band!" Priscilla shouted, before she noticed her father going towards her with a syringe.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly. "Dad, what are you-" Priscilla never got to finish, because Pontius injected the fluid contained in the syringe, causing the girl to drift off to sleep.

PRISCILLA WOKE UP in a room. Well, not exactly a room. She woke up on a train. Priscilla stood up, fully confused. She walked over to the door and noticed a Peacekeeper standing behind them.

"Where the hell am I?" She snapped, opening the door. "I see you're awake, Ms. Trinket." The Peacekeeper clearly ignored her question. "Where am I?" Priscilla repeated. "I'll tell her." They both snapped their heads in the direction of the voice. Clemensia.

"Clemensia?" Priscilla gulped. "Alright. Go back inside." Clemensia walked towards the girl, pushing her inside and closing the door behind her.

"Clemmie, where am I? What's going on?" Priscilla asked, feeling like she was about to cry. "Well, your father told me to give this to you..." Clemensia mumbled, extending an envelope towards her best friend. "It should explain everything."

Priscilla slowly opened the envelope, carefully reading each word.

My dear Priscilla,
I'm sorry about doing this behind your back. You must know that all I've done is for your happiness.

I saw how depressed you were after Treech's death. I noticed, how desperate you were to come back to your earlier life, for nothing. So basically, I decided to send you to the districts.

Of course, I told Clemensia about it and she agreed to go with you. You have a lot of money and clothes in your suitcase.
A woman named Lyndon will explain everything to you and Clemensia.
Enjoy and heal,
                                                                  Dad

"So he just sent me to the districts?" Priscilla whispered. "He wants you to rest." Clemensia scowled. "No, he thinks I went crazy." The blonde scoffed. "No, he doesn't," The other one shook her head, watching as Priscilla walked over to a small window.

"He cares about you. And he's afraid that Treech's death might cause something more than just being overwhelmed." Clemensia stated softly, approaching Priscilla.

"Do we even know which district are we going to?" Priscilla asked. Clemensia's facial expression turned into an anxious one.

"District 7."

₊˚•. ↳  a/n
HELLO BABES!!! The next chapter's out! It's also the last one in Act Two, so...
who's ready for Treech and Priscilla's reunion?
thank you for 1k readers, seeing them go up makes me so happy:)
keep on voting and commenting!

who's ready for Treech and Priscilla's reunion?thank you for 1k readers, seeing them go up makes me so happy:)keep on voting and commenting!