"No need to apologize Neo. You did nothing wrong. What assignment are you working on and you can turn your music back on. I want to listen to what you like." Neo looked back at his computer before towards the textbook.

"My history professor sent out the final essay prompt, so I am working on it. I figured while you are busy this week doing alpha shit, that I can work on school stuff and get ahead. We only have two more weeks of school before we have break." Neo grabbed his phone and turned his music back on. He kept his head forward, mainly not to be distracted by Arc.

"What is the prompt? I figured that is what you would be doing anyways. You are also allowed out of this room and all around the tribal lands. If you want to go into town, then I will take you. I don't want you to go alone."

"That's okay. I'll probably walk around some, but I will mainly focus on school. The prompt is about the unions that occurred in California due to Angel Island. It is pretty simple if you know what to look up. I am on page nine out of twelve already. I can probably finish tomorrow."

"Well with your love of school and probably books, tomorrow before my first meeting with my father I will show you the study rooms and library. Do you want anything to drink?" Arc removed his hand from Neos head and walked back over to his new whisky bottle and poured himself some more. He looked over at Neo who was contemplating if he wanted anything.

"Ill take raspberry lemonade if you have any. Or i'll take raspberries and then a cup of lemonade." Neo looked back at his computer. Arc chuckled and looked through his fridge and frowned realizing he does not have what Neo wanted. He left the bedroom, walked down to the kitchen, grabbed raspberries, lemonade, and raspberry lemonade, and walked back up to his room. He used his foot to close the door behind himself. He placed the classic lemonade and raspberries into the fridge and poured a glass of the raspberry lemonade for Neo. He screwed the lid on the cup and walked over to Neo. Neo went to grab the cup, but Arc moved it out of his reach. Neo furred his brows before he looked at Arc.

"Is that not mine?"

"No, it is... I just like to tease." He placed the cup into Neos hands before Neo placed the straw between his lips and took at sip. He smiled before placing it down and going back to his school work. Arc stayed behind Neo watching him work. He also enjoyed the music that Neo was playing. He decided to rest his free hand on Neos head and went back to massaging. Neo closed his eyes for a moment before he went back to his work. Once he completed page ten, he saved all his work, and started to close up his work for the night. Arc stayed behind him enjoying their time with one another. He finished his glass and frowned. He wanted more, but he needed to stay sober around Neo. He did not want to do anything that could cause problems to occur.

Neo eventually stood up and took his cup with him. He looked at Arc and tilted his head to the side slightly.

"It is close to eleven, do you want to go to bed or the living room? I heard people talking about some party when you left the door open earlier, why did you not go?" Neo grabbed his earphone out of Arcs ear and placed it into the charging case, along with his. He walked over to his duffle bag and pulled out his phone charger and his earphone charger. He plugged in the chargers by the bed and placed both items on charge.

"Why would I go? I have you here. You are more than enough."

"Arc missing a party because of this?" Neo pointed to himself. Arc walked closer until there were only a few inches between them. Arc raised Neos head and smiled.

"This is more than enough. You know people can change." Arc leaned down to kiss Neo, but he raised his head back up and walked to the living room. Neo stood there confused but followed Arc. They both sat on the couch. Arc handed Neo the remote. Neo was confused but decided not to question it. Arc leaned himself back into the couch and rested his feet on the coffee table. Neo grabbed a blanket, brought his knees to his chest and wrapped the blanket around his body. He leaned his head against the backrest of the couch. He did not know what to put on.