Scott

-Nobody POV-

Wallace watched Scott walk slowly towards him. The room was too dark to see Scott's face. Scott didn't say anything at all. He sat beside Wallace on the bed looking at his slender legs. Scott reached out to touch his tender face. Wallace looked at Scott with lust in his eyes.

Scott was extremely thirsty he needed something to quench his thirst. So Scott slowly scanned up Wallace's body checking out his whole package. Stopping to look at his soft lips made his dick twitch.

Wallace swallowed hard as he started to swarm under Scott's eyes. "Wallace," Scott sounded different. The way he said Wallace's name made it seem as if he invented it. Wallace didn't have anything to say to Scott so he looked down at his lap. Scott saw this grabbed Wallace's chin and lifted his eyes toward him. "Wallace are you trying to seduce me with your slutty collarbones." Wallace didn't know what to say Scott wasn't acting like his usual self.

Wallace was fully sober now he was fully aware of what kind of situation he was in. To be honest, Wallace didn't want this to end. He'd always had a thing for Scott but never expressed it. Wallace quickly realized Scott was still under the influence of alcohol.

Wallace looked Scott in the eyes but still didn't say anything. Scott leaned forward towards Wallace's neck to sniff his intoxicating scent. He groaned as he went down to suck on Wallace's collarbones.

Scott suddenly stopped and raised himself. He moved to Wallace's face only inches away from touching his lips. "Wallace I would like to have sex with you." Scott looked at Wallace's lips before sucking on his bottom lip. "Wallace please have sex with me," Scott whined to Wallace. Wallace's breath was caught in his throat, he couldn't speak.

So Wallace only nodded his head to give Scott the green light. Scott continued sucking and biting on Wallace's bottom lip making it red. "Mphm" Wallace whimpered at the teasing he wanted Scott to touch him everywhere. Scott backed away from Wallace and started to take his shirt off. He did the same to Wallace's shirt. Scott got on top of Wallace and kissed his lips softly.

Scott gave Wallace three pecks before roughly kissing his reddened lips. Wallace moaned. Scott was quick to devour all Wallace's moans.

Scott stopped, gazing at Wallace's pale chest. He preceded to suck on his neck leaving love marks.

He made his way down his chest. When Scott came across his beautiful pink stubby nipples. He wanted to play with them a bit so he flicked his finger on the right nipple. Making Wallace flinch in the process.

Scott then flicked the left nipple giving it the same treatment. Wallace bit his lip to keep from moaning out loud. Scott creased his eyebrows when he saw this. "Don't, I want to hear you sing for me." Wallace nodded seeing how serious Scott was being.

Scott continued playing with his nipples. He flicked both sides a couple more times earning several moans from Wallace. The redden nipples stung with the pleasure of the flicks.

Scott sucked on the red nipple to soothe the pain a bit. He rubbed and pinched the other bud to give it equal attention. He moved over to the other one and did the same thing on the other side. After he finished playing Wallace's nubs were hard and red.

Scott came back up to Wallace's face to kiss him again rubbing their bulges together. Wallace moaned into Scott's mouth feeling his pants tighten. He was so hard it hurt. Scott snaked his hand inside Wallace's pants grabbing his shaft. He rubbed the tip feeling his precum. He brought his dirty hand back and licked Wallace's juices in his face. He licked it clean licking his lips seductively.

Scott moved away from Wallace's face and went down to take the rest of Wallace's clothes off. He pulled off his shoes and socks first. Then he pulled his pants and underwear off revealing Wallace's fully erected cock.