Wallace

-Wallace POV-

After Scott fell asleep the room was filled with only his light snores. Rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands I decided to get up and go out. It was only 11 pm so I went out to get a drink at the nightclub and maybe even have a one-night stand.

When I got there the place was crowded with half-naked people. The music was loud and lively as if saying "The night is still young."  I went to the bar on the side by the entrance to get myself something strong to loosen up.

Sitting at the bar I spot a guy sitting four stools away staring at me. He wasn't half bad-looking so I gave him a little flirty wink. He was sitting by two other friends of his. Guessing he told them he was coming over here to keep me company because they both looked in my direction.

The bartender came into view which just so happens to be Julie. "Something you want," she asked me. I looked at her and then gave her a half-small. "Something strong" knowing I'm not leaving empty-handed I might as well go bigger or go home. She grunted before leaving to serve other people at the bar.

I look to the dance floor seeing the sea of people. I feel a sudden movement and I'm sure it's the not-half-bad-looking guy that was staring at me five minutes ago. I pretend not to notice as he gets closer. "Here's your drink" Julie looks at me waiting for me to pay her. I reach for my wallet when a stack of cash lands in front of me. "Keep the change." Another reason why I like picking up guys is for the free drinks. "You don't have to I got it." "No, I insist" I didn't say anything else mainly because I didn't care. Free drinks.

He sat down beside me as I downed the shot of vodka. It burned down my throat but it felt good. The man whose I don't even care to know name kept talking to me all night.

After a while, we went somewhere more quieter to make out. I'm drunk as fuck at this point so whatever happens after this just happens. He sloppily rubs his hand all over my body desperately. What a turn-off. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I can tell he's the rough and impatient type. As he makes his way back to my lips I suddenly feel something warm in my throat. Saliva starts to build up and a nasty taste is in my mouth. Next thing I knew I vomited all over this dude. Talk about hilarious. I wasn't thinking straight so after vomiting on him I kissed him on his mouth and left.
—————————————————————————
I walked through the door of my house at 2 am drunk as one can be. I swayed my way to the bathroom to pee. When I came out I threw my shoes and clothes off. Getting into the bed I rolled over to face Scott who was still asleep. I yawned and then went to sleep.

I got up at 7:36 am to fix some breakfast. The bacon sizzled in the saucepan. I started humming a tune to pass the time. The bacon was almost done when Scott finally got up. I watched him struggle out of bed, scratching his head he yawned and then moved towards the bathroom. I sighed waiting for it to happen. Five...Four....Three....Two......One. "I'M LATE AGAIN" I shook my head side to side, unbelievable it never fails.

The bacon was finally done and lucky for Scott I accidentally made enough for both of us. So I set some on a plate to the side for him.

Just your average gay roommate helping your straight roommate out. Who says I can't be nice? I laughed at myself, I can be nice. "Wallace," Scott called my name out.

Rolling my eyes I went to the bathroom door. "What is it now Scott," Right when I said this the door opened to show Scott. My eyes shot open wide what was he doing? Trying to give me a heart attack! "Can you help with my pants zipper?" He wanted me to do what I couldn't process what was going on at all. Pretty sure my mouth was hanging open from the shock.

"Wallace, can you help please," coming back to my senses I looked at him and then at his pants. Before helping him out I had to ask. "What's the occasion? You look nice," I avoided his eyes. My face started to get hot hopefully he didn't see me blushing.