Chapter 16 - His smile fair as spring...

Your POV:

As the wave of energy went through the entire facility, all of us started feeling uneasy. Natas’ words about buying time didn’t sound promising at all, and whatever released this energy was most likely going to be equally, if not more dangerous that him.

- Uhhhh… Guys…? - SCP-079 spoke through his speakers with fear in his voice. - The barrier which Siggurós placed outside of the facility is gone!

- What do you mean gone?! - Abel started yelling at him. - Siggurós is a reality bender, the barrier couldn’t have just fallen down like it was nothing!

- I am telling you what I see outside of the facility with security cameras, I wouldn’t be lying to you!

- Okay, the barrier is broken, it is fine, I can just… - Siggurós snapped her fingers, but surprisingly, nothing happened. - Wait…

- It didn’t work, the barrier is still gone, and I can see some people approaching the facility…

- Dude my powers are not working! What the actual hell is that supposed to be?! - She started screaming in panic, while Abel successfully confirmed he was unable to pull out his swords.

- Whatever it was, it blocked our powers and I am not a fan of it… - Cain spoke before adding. - Wait. Abel, hit me once and tell me if you feel anything.

His brother fulfilled the request and unwillingly agreed he didn’t feel any pain being transferred to him.

- Well… - Sun Jung spoke silently. - We are fucked.

- Okay I took a closer look at those guys, and I have good and bad news, which ones do you want to hear first? - SCP-079 spoke through the speakers.

- Start with the bad ones. - SCP-166 responded to him.

- They are from GOC and they have already entered the facility, which means they will be in this room in T-20 seconds.

- And the good ones?

- Your father is with them Alice, so you will be finally able to meet him.

- Brother… - Siggurós spoke to SCP-682. - We really need your help now…

- Of course sis, I got you…

As the GOC soldiers stormed into the room, SCP-682 jumped onto Sigurrós and pinned her down to the floor. While Abel was trying to help her, he knocked him away with his tail onto a wall, which made him lose consciousness.

- 682, what the fuck are you doing?! It hurts! - She yelled while he kept her pinned to the ground.

- Sorry sis, but I struck a deal with them. They will help me destroy all anomalous life on this planet. And as you already know… Life… Is… Disgusting…

- That’s true. - One of the soldiers spoke while aiming his rifle at the O5 council. - He is going to help us exterminate all anomalies and together we will purge this world from them.

- Could you explain what in the entire Solar System is that supposed to be?! - O5-7 screamed at the GOC. - Our organizations have a pact of cooperation! You stay out of our business, we stay away from yours, and if necessary we cooperate!

- Sorry dude, rules have been changed. We are going to take control now. You were unable to keep your SCPs in the containment cells, so we are going to do you a favour and annihilate them. For good.

At this moment Doctor Alto Clef entered the room with his famous shotgun held bravely and proudly in his arms. As he scanned the entire room, he saw SCP-239 pinned by her own brother, unable to even move because of this unknown wave.