Way to his heart 🥀

Start from the beginning

"So Mr. Jimin, can you explain to us what happened here...?" A police officer asked.

Jimin felt uncertain and hesitant, unsure of whether he should speak up or not... However, Yoongi sensed his hesitation and reached out to hold his hand tightly, offering him a sense of comfort and reassurance... With Yoongi's support, Jimin felt a little more encouraged to find his voice and express what happened to him...

Jimin started explaining the whole situation to everyone who had gathered there... He tries to speak in a calm and composed manner, detailing every single aspect of the matter from the very beginning to the end...

As he spoke, everyone listened intently, frowning and growling or asking questions when needed... However, Yoongi was visibly struggling to keep his cool... He tightly clenched his fists, trying to control his anger, as he listened to Jimin's account of events... Despite his efforts, a hint of frustration could be seen on his face, betraying the emotions he was feeling inside...

After telling everything Jimin again snuggle into the older chest, nobody can't believe in their ears that their friend Jennie betrayed them...

" Sorry! Because of me, you have to go through this..." Yoongi whispered in the younger ear.

" It's not your fault Hyungiee... "
"But, Because of me, Yoonji and Jennie...-"
"It's our destiny Hyung... "
Yoongi didn't say anything anymore...

As they stepped out of the building, their eyes were met with the flashing lights of several police cars parked outside... The scene was chaotic with officers running around and people shouting in the distance. As they walked closer, they could see two young girls standing beside one of the police cars, their hands cuffed behind their backs. One of them was Jennie, and the other was Yoonji...

Yoongi felt a surge of anger rise within him as he looked at the person in front of him... He wanted nothing more than to punch them in the face and let his frustration out, but he knew he couldn't...
Jimin, who was standing next to him, had already been through a lot and Yoongi didn't want to create a scene in front of him... So, he took a deep breath and tried to control his emotions... He then gently took Jimin's hand and started walking away from the situation... However, just as they were about to leave, someone's words abruptly stopped them in their tracks, causing Yoongi's heart to race with anxiety, while a tear slid down through Jimin's cheeks...

"DON'T YOU THINK I WILL LEAVE YOU PARK JIMIN?"
"I WILL RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, JUST WAIT AND WAYCH..."
"I WILL MAKE SURE, YOU WILL BE PAID FOR...-"

Yoonji's words were abruptly cut off by a loud and sharp sound...
It was a slap that landed on her cheeks, causing a sudden jolt of pain to surge through her face...
Everyone around was stunned and taken aback by the unexpected scene that had just unfolded before their eyes...
It was none other than Yoongi who had slapped Yoonji. The atmosphere fell into an awkward silence as the two of them stared at each other with intensity, their emotions running high and palpable...

"YOU -" she again cut off by a hand around her throat choking her tightly...

"Don't dare to speak a single fucking word from your nasty mouth or I will forget that there is some damnit blood relation between us..." Every single word, Yoongi spoke is full of venom...

" Now listen to me Bitch... I don't fucking care, who the hell you are...? Who you belong to...? And what is your nasty ass going to do in future...? I want to remind you of something very important... That person over there is not just anyone, but my husband... He means everything to me... I love him with all my heart and soul, and I never want to see a single tear in his eyes... I care for him so much that I would go to any lengths to protect him from harm. If anyone tries to lay a finger on him, I will not hesitate to rip that person apart... My love for him is so strong that I am willing to go to heaven or hell for him. I am ready to face any challenge or obstacle that comes our way. I am willing to give my life for him or to live my life with him. He is the most important person in my life, and no other relationship or bond can ever replace the love I have for him..."