I need to talk to him.

*******

After about half an hour, I went downstairs, Dad had also come back.  The moment he saw me, his face lit up and he hugged me.

" Good evening, sweetheart. You are looking very pretty, " Dad said

" Of course, Bhai, both the sisters look like Maurvi." Chachu teased Dad and he nodded.

" Thank God, they have inherited their looks from their mom. " Dad burst out laughing.

" Dad, I need to talk to you. "  I said.

" Yes, beta... Tell me. "  He said. But I could not talk to him in front of everyone.

" Can you come with me? "

"  Where?"  He was surprised at my request.

" To the study. "

" Now?? "

" Yes, Dad. "

" Not now, they will be here any moment. "  Dad said shaking his head.

" Yes, of course, as it is, your dad is too excited for this dinner, after all, Megha is coming. " Mom said glaring at Dad.

" Oh, c'mon tomato, don't turn into a Mexican red chili due to jealousy,  I love only you. It was years ago, and we were not together at that time. " Dad said.

" Mom, Dad, please stop it. We all know You love each other and that story. Can I please talk to both of you? " I said and before they could say anything the doorbell chimed.

" Oh, it seems they are here. We will talk once they leave. " Dad said.

I wanted to argue but just then they all walked in.

We all greeted each other, Mihir winked at me, and Megha Aunty, and Mahi hugged me. While Ron and Uncle smiled at me.

I managed to smile somehow. Everybody sat down and all the elders sat together, while we youngsters made another group. The helpers started serving tea and snacks.

" Aunty, where is Gautami? " Mahi asked.

"She has to submit her project tomorrow, she is working on it. Sri, please, go call her.  " Mom said.

" It's okay Aunty, I will go and meet her," Mahi said.

" No, she will come here, beta. She asked me to call her when you arrive. But it escaped my mind. " Mom said. Sri went to call her and she came, greeted everyone, and excused herself soon after saying that she had to finish the work.

Was she really busy or was she...? I was thinking about her when Mehul uncle asked Dad, " Gautam,  we are here to say that if you don't mind, can we fix the wedding date? " 

Oh, no!!

" What is the hurry, Mehul? "  Dad asked. "

" Since Mahi has got married and has gone to live at Kapoor  Mansion, our home has become very quiet. We are missing our daughter. So, we want our daughter Gauravi to come and live with us now.  " Uncle replied and everyone smiled.

Mihir kept looking at me and Ron cleared his throat.

"  Stop ogling at her, there are other people around you. Her dad might beat you. "  Ron said and grinned.

" Shut up! Look who is talking, the one who can't take his eyes off my sister. " Mihir retorted.

" Your sister is my wife now. I have every right to see her. " Ron replied.

" So? Gauravi is engaged to me. I have every right to look at her." He said.

"Mihir, may I have a moment?" I inquired. His grin widened as he nodded, assuring me, "You don't need to ask; I'm all ears for you."

"Come with me," I urged. Ron interjected, "Hey, you can talk to him in our presence, I swear I won't tease you." Mahi joined in with a teasing smile.

"Ron, please, if you don't mind, can we talk? It's something urgent," I solemnly requested. Ron acquiesced, nodded, and urged Mihir to join me.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hello everyone

Jai Shree Ram 🙏🎉🎉

I am going to start my new book took as it is an auspicious day. I hope you will enjoy it and give your love and support to this couple as well.

Please let me how are you finding this book.

Take care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi. 💗💗💗