Y/N Bio and Information

Overview
Okay, today we'll be starting the Genshin/Honkai Male Reader stories just like the previous installments for Fate. Pretty much the same schtick over here with some minor differences for convenience sake and my own sanity.

When it comes to requesting characters, just give me a name and I'll work from there. You don't need to tell me if you'd like it as angst or fluff, typically I'll decide once I start writing it so I'm not restrained to certain things.

Next up, Genshin and Honkai have a lot of characters who are "Adults" but no do lot carry that design. Silver Wolf from Honkai is the perfect example, she's an adult, but looks super small. For my own purposes and reasoning, if you choose a character like Silver Wolf, I am going to change some things.

Typically height and size, since that pretty much saves the problem. No lolies, not sorry. Some of those characters will just straight up he denied. A lot of Genshin characters are literally just straight up kids, so no. Absolutely not for some characters.

And this was mentioned with Fate as well, you can request male characters for a story as well. However, Male Reader is always going to be the dominant one for like 90% of the stories. So even if you pick a male character, they're typically going to be a Sub to Y/n.

Okay, that's out of the way. Time to establish the Y/n origins for both games.

Y/n Genshin Impact Background
You're a Lightning based character who specializes in Lance combat and are known as the fastest man alive, or by your official title as the Man who outran Death. You're a resident of Mondstadt because you're too good at hunting monsters and wish to retire, but the Knights of Favonius won't let you. You're too good and they need you.

Lumine takes you up as a permanent member of her team and you join her on her endless journey to find her brother. Unbeknownst to Lumine, you have a certain charm that no lady, or man, can seem to resist. This is probably why Jean didn't like the idea of you leaving Mondstadt.

Y/n Honkai: Star Rail Background
Known as the greatest Space Pirate of all time, you were eventually caught and arrested by the Astral Express for outer world crimes and the tampering of Galactic Empire technology. You somehow managed to store a Thunder Dragon into your body and became a literal Space Dragon capable of manipulating lightning to your will and transforming into a powerful beast if necessary.

Stelle decided you were too good of an ally to leave around in a cell, so she persuaded both Welt and Himeko to let you go free. What she wasn't expecting was how easily you got her wrapped around your finger and in love with you. Stelle now has to fight every woman, and man, that comes across you. Something about that Space Pirate charm got people acting unwise.

Your armor (Both Series)

Your Weapom (For Both Series)Beowulf

Beowulf

 Your appearance: (you're free to imagine yourself looking however you want, this is just a basis for how I'll describe Y/n in the various chapters)

Anyway, that's all for now. The next two chapters will come out between now and the end of February. The current list is:

1. Jingliu (HSR)
2. Ei (Genshin Impact)