one

*beep beep*

the alarm rang

maya grunted. first day of a new school. maya got up dreadfully & got ready for school

sastified with her look, she goes downstairs to eat breakfast.

"ready for your new school honey?" her mom said "sure" she replied

maya headed out. in her car she put the directions for the school in & drove off.

she arrived and got out. she previously got a tour, so she already knows where to go.

the bell rang and she headed for her first period. she sat in the back.

as the teacher was about to close the door, in came a 5'3, blue haired girl.

"sorry i'm late, i was with- "kobe, i know eilish just please have a seat." the teacher interrupted.

the only seat available was next to maya. the girl walked to the seat while admiring her. maya glared back.

"are you new here?" the girl asked. "yea. i'm maya" "billie, nice to meet you" billie said while shaking her hand.

"i like that" maya said. billie smiled then quickly dropped it.

the day went on and it was time for lunch. maya got her lunch and looked for a seat.

she was going to head to the library, but someone stopped her.

"hey maya" billie said. "hey" "do you have someone to sit with?" maya shook her head no.

"sit with me & my friends" billie insisted. maya followed billie to a table.

"hi guys this is maya, she's new" "hi" one of the girls said. "i'm ariana" the same girl said.

everyone introduced themselves. there was zoe, denzel, drew, ricky, and danielle.

maya sat across from billie, who was seated by the only person who didn't introduce his self.

"this is my boyfriend, kobe" billie said. maya didn't like the sound of that, but she didn't show it.

"oh hey" kobe said, not looking up from his phone. billie's smile dropped.

"so maya, tell us about yourself" ariana asked.

"okay, i'm 18 and i'm from florida but moved here to la because my mom got a new job."

"florida? that's what's up" danielle said maya smiled.

"what's it like in florida" billie asked.

"i mean, not much really. it's like la but more ghetto you can say" maya joked. everyone laughed. except kobe because for some reason he's still on his phone.

"kobe come on, you've been on your phone this whole time and mayas introducing herself" billie said while grabbing his arm playfully.

"i'm busy" kobe said, yanking her arm off.

everyone looked disappointed but used to it.

"aye that's no way to treat your woman bruh" maya scoffed. suddenly she had kobe's attention.

"look, uhh... what do you call yourself"

"maya"

"okay, maya" kobe scoffs. "i don't really give a damn about what you think ok? this is MY bitch, and i treat her how the fuck i want, comprende?"

billie just looked down.

"what the fuck is wrong with you" maya said, now furious.

"fuck wrong with you nigga? you just got here and you're tryna be what? a fucking hero? you ain't a nigga so you wouldn't know how to treat a female aight?"

"no i'm not a nigga but i sure as hell have bigger balls than you! and for your information i've had "females" and treated them 10x better nigga"

the group looked shocked.

"so maybe you should take that big mouth of yours and suck my dick faggot ass nigga"

the silence was loud. billie looked up, holding back her smile.

"you know what? i don't have time for this. i'm fucking leaving" kobe said getting up and angrily walking away.

danielle looked at maya madly and ran off after kobe. "kobe wait"

ariana and zoe looked at each other and laughed. billie looked back and when she was facing the group again, she looked disappointed.

the group started clapping. maya got up and sat next to billie. "are you okay sweetheart" she asked while rubbing her back.

"yeah i'm used to it." she said sadly. "you didn't have to do that"

maya looked her up and down compassionately. "i'll never let anyone disrespect you, you got that?" billie nodded while smiling.

7th period came around & maya's last period was pe. billie had the same class.

"hey maya" billie said. "what's good eilish"

billie laughed. "eilish?" "yea! what you don't like it?"

"no it's cute" billie said while holding her blush. "good" maya said.

you guys went into the dressing room and got ready. billie put on a white spaghetti strap tank top, pink shorts that gripped her ass, and white nikes with white socks.

she put her hair in a ponytail.

maya put on a black wife beater that perfectly exposed her muscles with basketball shorts and black socks with black nikes.

she also had a gold chain on.

they both came out of the stalls and admired each other.

maya looked at billie's hour glass figure while billie stared at mayas muscular arms.

they both licked their lips before making eye contact.

billie looked away quickly & maya smirked.

they went into the gym. the class was about to play basketball. the coach assigned team captains to choose team members.

maya & billie got chosen for the same team.

"alright let's pair up & do some practice before the actual game" the coach said. "pair up"

"be my partner?" maya asked billie. she nodded.

"i actually don't know how to play" billie chuckled. "don't worry i'll teach you"

maya taught billie about the basics of basketball. "ok now your figure is the key to it all" maya said.

"come here" billie walked over. maya turned her around & positioned her to shoot a basketball.

they were close. maya stared her down and they made eye contact. "is this right?" billie asked nervously. "perfect"

"i'm pretty sure i feel your phone in your pocket"

maya quickly stepped back from her.

"yeah my phone"

the coach blew the whistle. it was time to actually play the game.

the class ended and mayas team won.

"aye new girl you're dope as fuck" a guy said. "thanks bro" they were all congratulating her. billie smiled.

the day ended. maya was walking to her car. "hey maya" a girl yelled from behind her. maya turned to see it was billie.

"wow cool car" billie complimented. "thank you"

"anyways i was just wondering if i could get your number" billie asked.

"for sure" maya entered her number in billie's phone.

"okay well i'll text you okay?" billie said.

"don't forget"

"i won't" billie said smiling then walking away.

maya admired her.