Prologue

Can I ask you a question?

Are men equal to each other?

What I mean by that is is there any form of equality among human beings?

Some people are still fighting for gender equality.

Others don't even want to be called a disabled person, a "handicapped" finding it insulting.

In the end, even today equality is still a source of debate.

A priest once said: “There is no man superior to another man.

Since we are all generated by heaven, there would be no difference in race, rank, and so on.

Of course it's beautiful but it's totally false.

The simplest proof is that while the rich continue to get richer and richer today. Having always more power even though they are corrupt beings.

While the poor continue to starve and desperately try to survive.

That's when another quote was used to justify this: "Differences are due to the work of some people than that of others."

But this is once again false.

In truth, it mainly depends on your family. Those who have a large family, "Sons of" will naturally be chosen over other hard-working people.

Make up your mind, work is not everything.

But it is not for this reason that we must accept inequalities in the face. I'm just saying that we should just not lie to ourselves.

No matter what people say, a disabled person will remain a disabled person.

And no matter what you call them, a poor person remains a poor person.

It's certainly cruel, but it's just the truth.

_____________

ANHS is what is considered by many to be the best high school in the world, for its most unique system.

At the very beginning of its creation, it was said that most of the students would have completely changed in the meantime.

It is generally the parents who provide this kind of information.

When someone tries to learn more. He can't even figure out half of it. See tier.

Some media are interviewing former students. But what's incredible is that they all respond the same.

“He’s special” is usually what they all say.

Well, that's what Matsuo told me.

Some people are trying to collect information.

Several influencers discussed it for hours and hours. Without finding a real answer.

He's all about the basic facts.

Some were at least able to say how much it could cost the government.

More than 1 billion yen to those he spoke to.

And the person who said that was actually a former member of the school.

Why do I talk so much about this school?

Because I'm actually going there.

To tell you the truth, I'm going there to be more precise.

I wonder what it would be like.

If I could make friends..., just thinking about it I'm already stressed...

I should better relax and think about something else.