unus ; diner

♱˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖♱

The wooden floor creaked with the lightest step taken. However, it was impossible to hear the faint sound, while the mansion's hundred-year-old walls tried to not be shaken down by the loud trap music.

"Humans," the man sighed while informing his colleagues. He took off a pair of dark sunglasses, and then slowly hooked it on the neckline of his shirt. "Can you take care of them, Jay?"

They already had seen the light and heard the noise when they arrived in the yard, but only after entering the mansion, they could pick up human scent mixed with alcohols.

"This is your place," he hissed annoyed, brushing back his black hair. "I'm tired."

"I can!" The youngest exclaimed, while his tongue slowly brushed against his teeth, circling around his visible fangs.

"Jake, no," both of them stopped his friend from going deeper into the house.

"Gosh, fine," he replied sighing, then leaned against the wall. "But hurry up, I'm hungry."

"We're not eating them," Jay closed his eyes, his brow twitched. He had enough of being responsible for the young vampire for the whole journey. "You're giving me a headache."

"You can't feel pain, Jay," the boy clicked his tongue, making the older vampire take a deep breath. "Sunghoon, just get rid of them already!" 

"I hate this music," he sighed, whispering under his breath.

Sunghoon took the first steps towards the living room. He looked around noticing the plaster falling off the wall in some spots, and the holes in an old wooden floor. No one neither has lived there nor has taken care of the mansion for decades.

Now it became a spot for careless kids to drink their short teenage years away.

Sunghoon shook his head, a grimace appeared on his face, when he passed the doorstep. The music was banging louder in this part of the house. Being sensitive to sound was one problem, but the lack of music taste in a new generation seemed to bother him more.

The young faces turned to look at the pale strangely dressed man in black.

"Get lost, it's a closed party," one of them, the closest to Sunghoon, yelled through the loud music.

"You should leave this mansion," Sunghoon looked at him, his face stern.

"Mansion?" One of the girls laughed, while walking towards him, she stumbled on her feet. "It's a shithole." She said and kicked a coffee table that was on her way. She stopped right before his face, and grinned. "You're fucking hot..."

"Oh, I'm not," he snapped. His hand flew to her neck, and clenched there. He didn't mean to hurt her, just made her look in his eyes.

"Hey, my phone!"

The music stopped, Sunghoon's eyes shifted firstly to the speaker. Jake was standing right next to it, but he was sighing at the sight of Jay crushing the cellphone in his hand.

"You didn't have to do that, bro! I could have just turned off the speaker, or you could've hit a pause or whatever." Jake nagged his older friend, then looked at the terrified owner of the phone and his friends. "Sorry, guys, my friend here doesn't really know how technology works. But you guys do have a shitty taste in music, so don't blame him."

"Don't talk to them." Jay rolled his eyes. "Sorry, Sunghoon. Jake ran off."

"I'm hungry," he repeated. They heard a united gasp coming from the teenagers.