[A billboard of Jeffrey's cannibalism cooking show titled "It's Dahm Good!" can be seen in the background.]

Katie Killjoy: "You might be some royal big shot *fluffs her hair*, but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon *does air quotes with her fingers* "princess" wants to advertise."

[Tom can be seen shaking his head in disapproval as Katie boasts about her wealth and influence on Charlie.]

Charlie: "But I-"

Katie Killjoy: "*continues to poke her chest* So, don't get cute with me, honey, or I will fucking bury you!"

News Staff: "And we're live!"

[Killjoy rushes back to her desk, holding papers while cracking her neck.]

Katie Killjoy: "Welcome back! So, Charlotte!"

Charlie: "It's... Charlie. *smiles nervously as a spotlight flashes her way*"

Katie Killjoy: "Whatever. Tell us about this new passion project you've been insistently pestering our news station about! *tries to hold in her outburst by clenching her pen*"

Charlie: "*looks around as Vaggie motions her to go on* Well, *clears throat and exhales* as most of you know, I was born here in Hell and growing up, I always tried to see the good in everyone around me."

[Killjoy spots a slug and stabs it with her pen, the slug's blood bursts all over.]

Charlie: "Hell is my home and- *gets slug blood splattered across her cheek which she then wipes off* you are my people. We... we just went through another Extermination."

([Vaggie is seen giving Charlie two thumbs up as Killjoy quickly starts to lose interest.]

Charlie: "We lost so many souls, and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given *slams fist on table, waking Killjoy up* a chance! *walks up from Killjoy's desk* I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! So, I've been thinking: Isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in Hell? *walks around the audience* Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... redemption? *throws her arm around one of the News Cast's staff members* Well, I think yes! So, that's what this project aims to achieve! *returns to Killjoy's desk* Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!"

[Her broadcast is being shown at The Radio Shack, which many other demons are also watching by the streets and everywhere else in Hell.]

Charlie: "*starts to lose her confidence* Y'know? 'Cause hotels are for people passin' through... temporarily..."

Lizard Demon: "Ahahaha! IS this girl for real?! She thinks- *tries to hold in his laughter* You hear what she thinks?! She thi- HAHA! Ah, she's nuts. *walks out of The Kaiju Klub with his friends*"

Charlie: "I think it'll serve a purpose... a place to work toward redemption... yay...!"

[The scene cuts back to the demons watching her broadcast from The Radio Shack.  walks up to see her broadcast alongside a bunch of other demons watching such as  and a handful of others.]

Cameraman Demon: "*snickers* Stupid bitch."

Vaggie: "*punches the cameraman square in the face*"