Thinkin', bout you.. sorry I ain't make that pussy squirt how you wanted to. 😉
Delivered 8:23 pm

I swear you got the wettest pussy I have ever seen, shit got me hard just thinking bout it pretty ❤️😮‍💨
Delivered 10:49 pm

TODAY

I know it's early.. but I'm about to beat my shit you wanna watch on ft? 😏
Delivered 9:22 am

I know you miss me lol just text me back already 😘
Delivered 11:09 am

You fuck on anybody else im cuttin' yo pussy lips off ngl 🙄 that shit is too good to give up and I ain't even have it yet.
Delivered 3:44 pm

Yo, this girl was fuckin' crazy... I think I like it.

I quickly screenshot all the messages and sent them to Lay asking her if should i still reply even though this girl was completely crazy.

LAY 🥲🤞🏽

woah.. 😳

KEN

Yeah told you I'm the victim bitch 🤔

LAY 🥲🤞🏽

omg, I wish Dee would text me like that 😩 you so lucky hoe that shit is sexy asf!

KEN

dude you belong in a fuckin' jail somewhere you're sick asf! 😭😭

This bitch is never any help!!

I kept re-reading the messages until I finally said fuck it & called her, I know it's crazy but in my mind, I'm still in shock but also want more of whatever that was. I pressed call hearing the phone ring 3 times before she finally picked up.

"Uh hello .." I said quietly into the phone.

"Hey pretty, been waiting on your call"

I could feel her smiling through the phone after she said that, I know exactly how she was already.

"Yeah well I told you I was going to think about it" I replied.

"Didn't mean to make you upset baby, that wasn't my intention at all" She said chuckling a bit.

"What's so funny?" I said sounding offended.

"Didn't know you would be so mad for me not letting you cum."

I swallowed so hard she probably heard it through the phone, I was so gagged on how she would just get to the point of things.