"I won't," Shadow said with bright red cheeks, "I'm sorry."

"And learned to fucking knock!"

"Well, I did knock."

"Knock harder," He grunted frustrated and walked passed Shadow through the hallway. "Idiot," Shadow heard Silver say under his breath.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Shadow apologised towards Silver's back who only raised his middle finger towards him and turned the corner to go down the stairs.

Shadow let out a sigh and rubbed his temples, trying to get rid of the image he saw just a few seconds ago, not expecting to walk into Silver pleasuring himself. He could understand Silver would be angry for getting busted while enjoying some private time, but still, he did knock.

He followed Silver down the stairs towards the gym where his coach had already prepared a few things.

"You don't have to follow me through my own fucking house," Silver snapped when he noticed Shadow following him, which made him stand still right away. He watched as Silver went to the gym hall and Shadow sighed frustrated, it went so good this morning. 'Did this small event turn everything back to how it was yesterday?' He wondered. 'Did he lose Silver's trust and will they need to start over again?'

He took another stroll around the area and heard a bleep coming from his watch, meaning that the window repair man could be here any minute.

It indeed didn't take long till the bell rang and he could see the window repair van through the intercom and let them enter.

"Dave resigned?" The repair man asked as he noticed Shadow at the entrance, who looked surprised that a window repair man would know Silver's bodyguard by name.

"Yes he did."

"Don't look so surprised," The repair man said, "Believe me, this won't be the last time I come here to repair a window," He explained with a wink. "So dining hall?" He asked.

"Uhm, yeah," Shadow said, closing the door behind him and guiding the way even though this man knew were to find it. "So, he breaks windows more often?"

"For sure," He said and took his measuring tape to measure the broken window. "So how are you holding up with him?"

Shadow cleared his throat, "Well I'm not allowed to talk about it," He said as it was described in his contract, that he shouldn't talk bad about his client, as it could be the cost for image damage.

"Don't you worry, what I talk about with clients stay in this room," He promised.

Shadow looked doubtful as the repair man wrote down the sizes. "It's going okay," He only said.

The repair man looked at Shadow from over his glasses, "You sure? I bet that window didn't break itself." Shadow bit his tongue as he didn't know if he wanted to break his contract on the first day. "I get it, you don't have to say it," He said with an amused smile. He took his papers, "I'm going to cut the glass in the van and I will install it," He said with a friendly smile.

Shadow let the window repair man do his thing but kept an eye on him. It wasn't that he didn't trust the guy, but it was necessary for his job, if someone would visit, there was a protocol to keep an eye on them and not let them wander around by themselves, of course it was different for the working staff, coaches and teachers.

After the window repair man left Shadow went to the kitchen to get Silver's lunch for his work out break. He frowned as in the kitchen stood a plate with sandwiches for the coach and himself, a plate of cucumber slices and a banana for Silver. In the kitchen nobody was present and he hadn't see anyone come in or leave to prepare it, which seemed strange to Shadow. He shrugged his shoulders and made some coffee and tea. To take everything with him to the gym hall. He looked down at the pile of sandwiches on the platter and wondered if he should offer Silver one as well, Because he had only see them eat three bites of steamed veggies and some yoghurt with strawberries since he got here.