4 ❤️🎵

Y/N POV:

I was bored. Life at the studio was very slow at the moment, then Val stormed in
"Y/N!" He yelled "Jesus Christ! What in the everlasting Fuck do you want now?" I asked angrily "that fucking slut isn't returning my calls!" He whined "right and that's my issue how?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow "well he only comes into work and leaves! That little piss stain thinks he can just come to work and go home somewhere else! Who the fuck dose he think he is!?!" He yelled "someone who is entitled to have a life outside of work. Now are you just here to have an Angel Dust based hissy fit or can I actually help you?" I sighed. "Just wondering how the soundtrack is going for my next masterpiece" he smirked as he walked to the back. I don't just do singing, sometimes (against my will and better judgement) I make backing tracks. "They're alright, just adding some finishing touches to it but then it should be done" I Shrugged "Good." He said "by the way, since you're done can you deliver a message?" He asked "a message? Don't you have a phone?" I asked "I do but that whore isn't answering!" He complained. "Right. Angel Dust. I'm not sending him a message from you." I said "not digitally, in person" he smiled as she showed me an envelope "Val. I'm not your servant I am your sister, who has a fucking job to do. Now piss off" I said as I put headphones back on. "Please N/N" he begged "don't you N/N me." I said. After 3 minutes of him sitting there I finally caved "fine. If it'll make you go away then fine. Rain! Watch the studio. Apparently I'm a mail demon now." I said as I left "Perfect! Thanks Y/N you're a doll, you really are" he said to me as I left the building. To be completely honest Angel and I were closer than me and Val. And Val's my fucking brother! I met Angel when I walked in on Val being a dickhead.

Flashback

I left my phone in Val's porn studio. I was there earlier because I needed to yell at him for trying to flirt with Rain. I walked in and I found camera people setting up and my phone was nowhere in sight. "For fucks sake Val." I mumbled in annoyance, I then saw a door closed. I walked over and knocked "Val? I left my phone here somewhere!" I yelled. But I didn't get a reply. I pressed my ear against the door and I heard someone getting slapped! "You ungrateful whore!" Val yelled. Oh fuck no. I kicked the door down and looked around and found Val's boy toy Angel Dust with a black eye. "Val! What the fuck!?!" I yelled as I saw the spider looking at me "N/N. What are you doing here." Valentino asked coldly "I left my phone somewhere. What the shit are you doing to him!?!" I yelled "that ungrateful bitch is getting what he deserves." He scoffed. "You little shit!" I yelled at Val as I grabbed one of Angels arms and pulled him behind me. "What the fuck are you doing!?!" Val yelled "saving him from you!" I yelled "Val. We'll talk later. For now give Angel a break." I warned "fine." Val scoffed before sending Angel a look. "Angel. If you can get away from him if he hurts you again. Find me." I smiled. He nodded and I grabbed my phone from Val's hand "you pull that stunt again and you'll be Def in both ears." I warned Val as I walked away. According to everyone else on set he actually was nicer for the rest of the day.

End of flashback

I finally arrived at the hotel. I knocked on the door, then a girl with a giant bow opened the door "hello I'm looking for-" suddenly I had a spear to my face! "Back up!" She yelled as I just stared at the weapon she was holding. "Put that down, I'm not here to cause havoc. I'm just here to deliver a message. Against my will." I mumbled that last part. Then a girl with blonde hair ran over "Vaggie? What's going on- uh." She froze when she saw me "oh you're the Princess of hell aren't you? Charlotte Morningstar" I said as Vaggie slowly put the weapon down "oh it's Charlie" she corrected nervously "alright then Charlie" I smiled as I got the name in my head. "Does an angel dust live here?" I asked "huh?" I heard Angel hum as he looked. When he saw me his eyes widened "Y/N!?! What are you doing here!?!" He asked as he walked over "Oh hey Angie! How are you? Also I don't know what's in this letter Val just asked me to deliver it." I sighed as I handed it to him "Val? As in Valentino?" Charlie asked "mhm. My dickhead of a Brother." I sighed. Angels face dropped as he read it. "You good Angel?" I asked "oh yeah. Just Val asking me to go back" he Shrugged. I took the letter and read it myself.

Angie. Where the fuck are you!?! I've been texting and calling you non stop you piece of shit! Hurry the fuck up and come home or you'll be fucking greasy truckers for the rest of the year!

I scrunched up the letter "I'll just say you weren't in" I smirked, Angel laughed at my comment "hey since I'm here do ya'll have a bar or some shit?" I asked "oh! We do! Right this way" Charlie smiled as she led me in. When I got in I saw someone that does an amazing job at pissing off Vox. "Oh Alastor! I take it you know Y/N" Charlie smiled "hey" I said awkwardly "ah yes I know you! You're one of Vox's business partners. You look just as annoying as him" he grinned. "Okay good one." I said as I rolled my eyes. Yep that was definitely Alastor. Charlie sat me down at the bar "this is the Bartender! Husk!" She grinned as he just stared at her. I looked at him and waved a bit 'oh shit he's cute' I thought. He just flipped me off immediately, fair enough.