3 ❤️🎵

Y/N POV:

Once the power was back and Vox calmed down we had a meeting. I sat on the opposite side of the table to Vox, Vox sat at the head of the table, Val sat to my right and Velvette sat to my left. I was just making a playlist when Vox placed down his drink "we have a problem. Alastor is getting close to little Princess Morningstar so our main concern now is ensuring that no deal is ever struck between Lucifer's brat and that smiling freak." Vox explained "well how exactly are we supposed to stop it?" Velvette asked "yeah she's got a point. We can't be there to make sure nothing happens, they'll know something's up." I said "put something inside them. That's how I get the bitches to behave." Val shrugged. "Are you suggesting we have someone on the inside?" I asked "that isn't such a bad idea" Vox said as he looked around "Do you think Angel would?" He asked Val "that lanky prick won't even return my calls." Val sighed "Y/N? What about Rain?" Vox asked "nah, she's a bad liar. She's only tried to lie to me 3 times and all those times I could tell. Very easily." I said as I placed my phone down. "We need someone who little miss bleeding heart would take in." Vox said as he stood up and began to walk around "someone pathetic, desperate, with no direct ties to us" Velvette added "but someone who won't get caught. Someone who can handle it if things get rocky." I finished "I employ every down on their luck loser this side of hell who the fuck is left?" Val asked "there is this assassination thing ran by imps, I heard it's actually doing quite well" I shrugged "no
Y/N. I think I have just the one." Vox smirked "who might that be?" Velvette asked

"Sir Pentious." Vox smirked. After a minutes pause Val began to laugh a lot. "You're- you're kidding right? Sir Pentious? That moron is lucky he hasn't gotten himself incinerated yet" I said making sure Vox hadn't lost it. "she's got a point Vox. Sir Pentious isn't exactly known for being the best villain In hell" Velvette said to him "besides I said we'd need someone who would be able to handle it. Someone who won't get caught." I said "i hear your concerns. But think about it. Who else do we have? Rain?" He asked "okay I see your point." I sighed. Rain is actually a really good liar. I just don't trust her to be in the same area as the Radio Demon. I actually really care about her, so therefore I'm doing the responsible thing and lying to Vox. I'm sure that won't come back to haunt me later...right?

"Y/N?" Vox snapped me out of my thoughts "huh- what?" I asked "you're getting him." He said "wha- me!?! Why do I have to!?!" I asked "because you owe me. Remember?" He asked. Oh shit I did. Fuck. "Fine. Where can I find him?" I sighed, Velvette sent me his address "you can go now" he smirked. I sighed and began to leave. "Oh and Y/N! Bring him back here please." He smirked "got it, if he fails then you owe me 10 buck." I said as I left.

Once I arrived at the address I sighed. I was about To visit fucking Sir Pentious. I knocked on the door and sighed. Suddenly the door was swung open and I had a gun to my face! "I am the great sir Pentious! Who sssssssseeks my presence?" He asked "Pentious." I said coldly. "wait. I know you. You're Y/N of the Vees!" He yelled "mhm anyway Pentious Vox has asked for you. We have a mission. I don't want to be here right now so let's go." I said as I grabbed his coat and dragged him back to the limbo.

I threw him in and sat on the opposite side. "If you try talking to me then I'll remove your ability to hear for a week." I warned. I never thought I'd enjoy silence so much. When we finally got back I threw him into the meeting room. Only Vox was in there. He was sitting at the head of the table and there was one empty chair on the other side. "ah Pentious!" Vox smirked. Sir Pentious smiled out of confusion "take a seat, and Y/N, your free to go" he said to me "okay." I sighed as I left. This wasn't going to work.

Time skip

I was listening back to my vocals with Rain when Vox suddenly stormed in. "Vox if you're here to destroy my studio then-" suddenly he handed me 10 bucks. "He got caught didn't he?" I smirked "fuck you." He sighed "wow it hasn't even been a day!" I laughed as he walked away. I knew it. I handed a fiver to Rain "here you go Rain. As an apology for this morning's threat and Val's slight outburst." I Shrugged as I clicked play.